Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rematch Clause or Dos Santos Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junior Dos Santos is gonna be your new champ folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      hahaha yeah my bad. But most likely it will happen since Mir was garbage against Cro Cop & Dana wants to make money plus he'll probably want to punish him too after their's a rumor him and Cro Cop let each other survive until the 3rd which questions the integrity of the sport.

It'd be good to get Brock back in the mix but until he doesn't have to be the guy on top and improves his defense I don't think he can win his title back unless Mir or Carwin gets it first. But I think they'll both be a thing of the past real soon since Mir welts under pressure and Carwin is all power and will get raped by a technical striker. Thats probably why there giving him Roy as an easy opponent to keep him relevant.
      Mir welting under pressure is exactly what I'm afraid of, as I'm a big Mir fan. I personally wouldn't mind seeing a rubber match with Lesnar, but not until Mir has at least one or two more fights as he didn't look too good against Crocop. Mir's best shot these days is to keep the fight on the feet and use muay thai knees and leg kicks to slow down these big wreslters in the heavyweight division and learn to sprawl better/improve takedown defense. From the clip I see here though, looks like a hell of a win for Cain.

Comment

Brock vs. Mir. The rubber match gonna sell a lot of PPVs.
        Cain vs. JDS

Winners face eachother for the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Mir welting under pressure is exactly what I'm afraid of, as I'm a big Mir fan. I personally wouldn't mind seeing a rubber match with Lesnar, but not until Mir has at least one or two more fights as he didn't look too good against Crocop. Mir's best shot these days is to keep the fight on the feet and use muay thai knees and leg kicks to slow down these big wreslters in the heavyweight division and learn to sprawl better/improve takedown defense. From the clip I see here though, looks like a hell of a win for Cain.
          Yeah you gotta watch this fight dude it was epic! Lesnar actually came out throwing bombs! AND A FLYING KNEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Junior Dos Santos is gonna be your new champ folks.
            You could be right man, ive always liked the young lion, but il wait a while before i get hyped about it, il just enjoy the europhia from this fight first

Comment

Yeah you gotta watch this fight dude it was epic! Lesnar actually came out throwing bombs! AND A FLYING KNEE!
              Sure thing man. Since you said you were high, you getting the munchies yet?

Comment

50 million on Cain if he fights Dos Santos next. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                  50 million on Cain if he fights Dos Santos next. PM me if interested.
                  If I can find a way to get 50 million by then I gotcha!

Comment

If I can find a way to get 50 million by then I gotcha!
                    We can bet smaller amounts too, if you want. I'm out for tonight but if you want a bet or something, post on my profile. Night everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X