Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. David Price: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    David will pay the Price for Tyson's Fury/
    Love you.

Comment

Cant be sure who would come out on top in this one. Its a fight I really want to happen but both guys should probs wait till its worth more money. As of right now Fury is by far the more experienced as a pro and has faced much tougher opponents than Price.

Comment

Leaning towards Fury

I highly doubt these two are the future of the Heavyweight division though. Right now these two are so far away from a genuine HW title. Fury said himself he doesn't want to fight a Klitschko so we won't have any ATG heavyweights here.

It's hard to find a successor to the Klitschko's right now. Pulev looks decent. If either Fury or Price get their hands on a HW title after Wlad retires, I can see Haye coming in for a big British showdown, and regaining the title with ease.

Comment

Tyson Fury says he's willing to fight David Price this summer. Hopefully he's serious, it's a fight we all want to see.

http://www.***************.net/news/...liminator.html

Comment

Price IMO. He just looks the much better of the 2 ATM.

Price is stepping up a lot lately (with 15 fights) going up against Thompson. Whereas Fury has 20 fights and will more than likely fight another bum next. He is schedueled to fight Cunningham, but will that go through? I dunno.

I know Audley Harrisson is not very good, but he was a good for a journeyman. The way Price ko'd him cold in less than 3 minutes was spectacular and just goes to show his explosiveness and power.

Comment

I've got Price via KO, inside 3.

Comment

price by KO. too good defensivley

Comment

Its a mismatch.

Price destroys Fury, anyone who says different is an idiot.

However, Id rather have Fury bum me with his heavy Celtic meatstick.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    Its a mismatch.

Price destroys Fury, anyone who says different is an idiot.

However, Id rather have Fury bum me with his heavy Celtic meatstick.
                    agreed with the first sentence

Comment

More lulz in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X