No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Your whole post is a bunch of horse shit, but the bold takes the cake hahahahaha roflmao
    HAha.....don't be mad Cotto slacked off against Trout. Arum picked Tim up for a reason and he is pissing in Arum's Cheerios like Floyd did back in the day. You think it's a coincidence that PAc got ripped off against him? LOL, come on man, time to wake up.....Arum is buying heavy stock in Bradley.

Look at that video of Tim in that thread from a few hours ago. Tim said he told Arum what he wanted and that everything is good now. Arum knows what he is trying to do and as long as Arum gives him what he wants, they are all good.

The top names o the past few years are on the way out man....Pac, Floyd, COTTO, Mosley, BHOP........they are all on the way out. It's time for a new group to take the reigns and Tim is being put in the position to be that man.

Still glad you read my entire post though....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      HAha.....don't be mad Cotto slacked off against Trout. Arum picked Tim up for a reason and he is pissing in Arum's Cheerios like Floyd did back in the day. You think it's a coincidence that PAc got ripped off against him? LOL, come on man, time to wake up.....Arum is buying heavy stock in Bradley.

Look at that video of Tim in that thread from a few hours ago. Tim said he told Arum what he wanted and that everything is good now. Arum knows what he is trying to do and as long as Arum gives him what he wants, they are all good.

The top names o the past few years are on the way out man....Pac, Floyd, COTTO, Mosley, BHOP........they are all on the way out. It's time for a new group to take the reigns and Tim is being put in the position to be that man.

Timothy Bradley is not going to be "the top dog", I can guarantee you that. How anyone thinks he's got the makings of a "special fighter", I have no idea.

Comment

man what a nuisance... bradley i hope one day you outbox an opponent for most of the fight and get robbed... then after that the opponent brags to the media as if he really won the fight

Comment

There he is ladies and gentlemen...... The Biggest bozo in boxing. Timothy Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

The top names o the past few years are on the way out man....Pac, Floyd, COTTO, Mosley, BHOP........they are all on the way out. It's time for a new group to take the reigns
            and Tim is being put in the position to be that man.

STFU Cotto looked Tiny and got outboxed lol!!

Pac got ripped off, cuz Arum thought that way he could enhance Bradley a bit and make him somewhat marketable, there is a reason why he is fighting Provodnikov instead of a big name.

And although I agree with you Bradley aint filling that gap. Broner, Santa Cruz,Verdejo with time, etc those are the stars of the near future

Comment

This cat has officially lost his marbles! Good one Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                love or hate bradley he finds ways to win, i said the pac fight was close either guy could of won on the cards, bradley was hurt and still boxed and moved about the ring to hang on and get a SD many people thought he was going to get knocked out. hopefully after this fight he will fight someone worth a damn
                You watched a wrong fight dude. Even your gods the Mayweathers thought it was a daylight robbery. Who alt is this anyway?

Comment

lol Bradley the top dog... yea fighting the ruslan's and casamayors lol...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hey Bradley I'd be talking Smack if I won 2 rounds against Pacquaio, well you could have won 3 rounds at most. By the way don't let the empty chairs hit you on the way out

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Yea.... like losing 11 rounds and getting the decision.
                      You need to score punches landed , non effective aggression is for the people that dont know boxing , it was a very close fight when you really scrutinize it .

Comment

Working...
                      X