No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton II

there has been consistent rumors of ricky hatton planning to make a come back in the next few months. an official announcement is reported to come out soon as to who hatton's opponent would be. pictures of hatton gaining his old form back have been circulating over the internet but the hatton camp denies any truth to these rumors. now, from what i can gather, hatton would still be a huge ppv draw and his legion of fans would pay good money to see him back in the ring. i would love to see hatton avenge his loss to pacquiao who many people say is on a downward spiral. the fight does make economic sense for the two to square off again which will bring in huge amounts of revenue plus both their fighting styles is a breath taking spectacle to watch. i, for one, personally think pacquiao's previous mediocre performances in the ring were attributed not to old age catching up but more of a loss of focus considering pacquiao's diverse obligations outside the ring. pacquiao fighting hatton a second time might rekindle the fire within and once again show a glimpse of the old manny pacquiao. i'd have pacquiao steamroll over hatton and deliver the same result. but heck, this is boxing and anything can happen. your thoughts?

people don't even want to watch cotto-may (which was close for many cotto fans) and other much closer fights to have a rematch, how much more this?? same thing will happen, especially at 147lbs... no credit will be gain by anybody.. useless fight. u might wanna add hatton after pac beats bradley II, pac can fight him at the same night...

Comment

Working...
    X