Favorite Latino fighters' styles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Latino fighters' styles

Who are yours?

Gotta love Marquez' everything, everything he does is amazing. One thing that obviously stands out is his combination punching, which is fantastic. He has a great uppercut with both hands.

Also a big fan of Chavez Jr's body work and hooks upstairs after working the body, mixing it up.

Big fan of Rios' brawling style, he can pack a punch.

Canelo is another favorite, he's getting better and better each time he gets in the ring, and he has very hard punching power.

Prime Miguel Cotto was another style I really liked, he's still enjoyable to watch with his newer style now.

Marquez or course. Beautful counter punching with those perfect combos and a wicked uppercut.

Jose benavidez jr. Lightning fast with a nice over hand right.

Mikey garcia. Dude doesnt waste a punch he's one of the most accurate punchers ive seen in a while. He also has a deadly over hand right that would put anyone to sleep

Comment

i guess that why those are my 3 top favorites lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Marquez or course. Beautful counter punching with those perfect combos and a wicked uppercut.

Jose benavidez jr. Lightning fast with a nice over hand right.

Mikey garcia. Dude doesnt waste a punch he's one of the most accurate punchers ive seen in a while. He also has a deadly over hand right that would put anyone to sleep
        Oh yeah Mikey is the **** too.

Comment

Margarito comes to mind, always pushing forward breaking you down physically and mentally, taking your hardest shots and giving you crushing blows and uppercuts.

Was a fan of Oscar's style too.

Comment

Sal Sanchez. Had a great style. He was a genius in the ring at only 23 years of age. Already fighting like a legend

Comment

The obvious ones like JMM's countepunching and those 4-5 punch combinations are a delight. Sanchez' legenday stamina, that pressure, that power, that chin. He was complete and in my opinion the best Mexican fighter ever.

I like Cristian Mijares' style when he was prime. He had everything but power, he was like a Mexican Whittaker. For those of us that enjoy watching boxing from a defensive perspective, that fight against Jose Navarro was just great. So many ways of evading a shot, good combinations and accuracy.

I also liked prime Margarito, beast stamina to throw 1100+ punches, them triple uppercuts, that granite chin, that pressure, the guy was a badass in and out of the ring.

Comment

juan manuel marquez
                baby bull diaz
                israel vasquez
                chavez jr
                mikey garcia
                sergio martinez
                mares
                .... a bunch

most latinos have a big heart n entertaining fights

Comment

i still feel a prime miguel cotto would of give moneymay a lot of problems he was a smart aggresive body puncher

Comment

Antonio Margarito.

No quit, adelante cabron!

Comment

Working...
                    X