Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez size is his only advantage vs Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly Pavlik is 6ft2 and weighed in over 180lbs against Sergio, Macklin was well in the 170s

Chavez Jr barely scraped past Zbik who stood toe-to-toe with him. And Andy Lee? lol the same guy who was getting beaten to a pulp by Craig Ewan and got knocked out by Brian Vera? People on here have short memories I swear.

Now I'm a fair believer in a good big en will almost always beat a good little en. But this is a 'fair' big en against an exceptional little en. I don't think the size advantage will be as much people think Sergio tends to come in between 168-172

I can't for the life of me see Chavez Jr walking through Martinez shots. Too fast, too accurate, too much power which be coupled by the fact Chavez Jr will try eat them. Sergios jab alone is a legit powerpunch.

Comment

Julio Jr gets stopped

Comment

I really wouldn't be surprised if martinez gets the KO in the late rounds.

Chavez is durable and can take a punch, but i see it going the paul williams way , but not in round 2, in the end rounds.catching chavez with solid shots then one big one that finishes him. That or TKO.

Comment

And the fact that he used to be a sperm from his pops nut sack

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Kelly Pavlik is 6ft2 and weighed in over 180lbs against Sergio, Macklin was well in the 170s

Chavez Jr barely scraped past Zbik who stood toe-to-toe with him. And Andy Lee? lol the same guy who was getting beaten to a pulp by Craig Ewan and got knocked out by Brian Vera? People on here have short memories I swear.

Now I'm a fair believer in a good big en will almost always beat a good little en. But this is a 'fair' big en against an exceptional little en. I don't think the size advantage will be as much people think Sergio tends to come in between 168-172

I can't for the life of me see Chavez Jr walking through Martinez shots. Too fast, too accurate, too much power which be coupled by the fact Chavez Jr will try eat them. Sergios jab alone is a legit powerpunch.
            No need to convince me, Dan. But this is very well stated, I must say.

Comment

It's gonna play out similar to Pac-Margarito, Maravilla is gonna tee off on Chavez. Only difference is Maravilla is actually gonna be able to hurt Chavez.

Comment

I think it is an even fight. I hope Chavez KO's him. I like Chavez's gameness and toughness. He comes to fight. He is a clean fighter and he gets better with every fight. I would like to see him bring more glory to the Chavez legend. All due respect to Martinez. He is a good champion. If he wins that's another great win for him. I think 26 years old to 37 years old might swing things Chavez's way.

Comment

Once this fight starts to go in about in the 5th round Sergio will start putting his hand low that mean's he's got this guy figured out kind of like Joe Calzaghe used to when he would take over his fights. That's what I am counting on. I got 2000 dollars on this fight. I bet some guys at work and If I win By Knockout I get double that and the same thing for them.

Comment

Sorry fellas, Duckgio Quacktinez will not win this fight advantages or not. JCC Jr will storm through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      Kids huge man. Im kinda worried for Serg. No doubt Serg has the upper hand in skill and speed but still. I dont think Serg can hurt Chavez at this stage. His best bet is to cut him up like he did to Pavlik and be ready for 12 rounds ofa big fighter infront of him. Im hoping Martinezs age doesnt show either.

But the size could be the key . And how Serg handles it. I hope Serg doesnt try for the KO, he wont get it
                      Sergio and skill in the same sentence, lol

the Only thing Turdgio has is the athleticism of a bailarina, and that will be gone once he gets hit by El Dinero Vaca. You can count on that.

Size?, it's part of the game, if you don't like it , don't sign up, it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X