No announcement yet.

Apple screws users over, forces them to use Apple Maps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    The only ones being screwed over are google; they just lost another revenue stream. Right now you are looking at a beta product which will have user feedback and an artificial intelligence that can take orders and learn from millions of users.
    Google isn't getting screwed. This was known for over two years when Apple starting buying a bunch of mapping companing because of course they can't actually do it themselves.

It would be funniest most hilarious thing in the history of technology if Google turned around and said ok Mr. Apple we're going to block www.google.com from every iphone in the world, we're blocking googles search, we're blocking Gmail, we're blocking google docs, we're blocking google drive, and we're blocking youtube from every iphone in existence fuken iphone users would crap their fuken pants
    Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 06-15-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      IOS6 isn't even supposed to be out until the fall (which really means beginning of next year in apple terms LOL) so there is plenty of time to make it better. I wouldn't say anyone's gotten screwed over just yet.
      Have you not seen apple's products? To expect that they're going to be ground breaking or advanced is like expecting lebron james to hit a game winning shot to win the nba finals.

Comment

mine's jailbreaked so i'm good

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          Google isn't getting screwed. This was known for over two years when Apple starting buying a bunch of mapping companing because of course they can't actually do it themselves.

It would be funniest most hilarious thing in the history of technology if Google turned around and said ok Mr. Apple we're going to block www.google.com from every iphone in the world, we're blocking googles search, we're blocking Gmail, we're blocking google docs, we're blocking google drive, and we're blocking youtube from every iphone in existence fuken iphone users would crap their fuken pants
          You come across as a bitter child... What the **** is wrong with you?

Its just a cell phone. Why do you care so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

steve jobs fucked his mommy

Comment

I used to try to go against the grain as well I bought a zune instead of an ipod early on. Boy did I regret it the Zune was a piece of crap. I bought many laptops, Dells, HP, Sasung, all trash because of windows virus riddled OS and frequent need for updating. I bought a Samsung Galaxy II but the battery on the damn thing dies ridiculously fast even with the 70 dollar extended life battery. The lesson here is simplistic, functionality, and ease of use trumps being on the cutting edge of technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

He mastur.bates to Google and his Android phone every night.

Comment

I like Androidism's threads, it's a nice break from the macfaggory that Breakbeat usually posts...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    IOS6 isn't even supposed to be out until the fall (which really means beginning of next year in apple terms LOL) so there is plenty of time to make it better. I wouldn't say anyone's gotten screwed over just yet.

Exactly, the developers release of iOS 6 is just a working copy that allows the developers to test their own apps with the new updates.

Silly people will jump to these types of conclusions from something that isn't even released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post

http://duckduckgo.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X