Louis CK masturbated in front of Sarah Silverman....with her consent lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Not very sexy talk I'd bet.

Comedians got a sick sense of humor with each other usually. When Keith Robinson (one of Kevin Hart's mentors) had a stroke he went to the comedy club with a cane to help him walk for the first time since the stroke. He sit it down on a bar or table or something. Another comedian picked up the cane & threw it across the room just to f#ck with Keith & everyone started cracking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      of course. silverman?

she comes from a tribe of people that call mutilate male infant peen then have a "holy" man suck on the wound "culture."

have people not realized most of the people outed/accused of sexual harrasment in the entertainment industry are the same people as silverman?
      jaded?????

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        jaded?????
        sorry ass snitch.

take care of your kids and dont worry about anonymous strangers online.

deadbeat.

Comment

sorry ass snitch.

take care of your kids and dont worry about anonymous strangers online.

deadbeat.
          jaded once accused me of being like you because I posted a meme showing vies that you, Xoo, and ShouldeRoll share. So I am just showing him this.

jaded won't be banning you.

If I wanted to get banned, I would have mention the others. jaded won't be banning you. jaded always sided with right-wing folks.

So you are safe, Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            jaded once accused me of being like you because I posted a meme showing vies that you, Xoo, and ShouldeRoll share. So I am just showing him this.

jaded won't be banning you.

If I wanted to get banned, I would have mention the others. jaded won't be banning you. jaded always sided with right-wing folks.

So you are safe, Sterling.
            wth are you even talking about?

and what did i say that was wrong or inaccurate in that post that you tried to dry snitch on me about?

Comment

wth are you even talking about?

and what did i say that was wrong or inaccurate in that post that you tried to dry snitch on me about?
              Red - what you confused about.

You are generalizing.

1bad, zaroku, etc, do you consider those people to be f**cked up too?

Comment

Gravity is such an assh#le.
                Originally posted by man down View Post
                I see women with big ole boobies and my buddies be like woah. I'm like woah what? She takes that bra off and they hit her belly button. Most say so what! Lol I'm like gross!
                Yea big t^tties are cool for a few years or til they get too big. Then gravity says f#ck you lady. I ain't into it. The p#ssy is a far more interesting part of a womans body to me.

Hell man even medium & small t^tties go to hell after awhile. If not for wonderbra's back in the day we'd all have grown up thinking t^tties are in the middle of womens torso's with how low they hanging.
                my ex wife had small **** and after two kids they looked like beaver tails. no one beats gravity

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  my ex wife had small **** and after two kids they looked like beaver tails. no one beats gravity
                  That's when you buy em!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Would bang. I bet she would let you do anything you want too. Oh heck I guess this topic proves that. Lol
                    literally

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Damn, her juggs look hot with that dress on.

I'd masturbate in front of her, with or without her consent.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    She looks hot in clothes but she was naked in some movie and her body is nasty, rectangular shaped like a fridge. Not what you would have expected.
                    oof, i wish i hadn't looked it up

you ruined sarah silverman for me

Comment

Hahaha wacking it in front of women is what's hot in the streets now? This story reminds me when I was piping this chick and busted on her stomach.. She rubbed the jizz all over her right after, I felt like the WBO world champ and shít.

Comment

Working...
                      X