Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Nope the world didn't see it that way.

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
    http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Spain isn't the world. Freddie Roach saw Pac lose. Notice how there isn't an outcry of robbery like say a Lara vs Williams, Pac vs Bradley. People have accepted the guy lost and moved on. You on the other hand...

Comment

It's February, 2016...time to forget about that fight man...the rest of the world had. Even the flowemoes don't hold it as gospel...it was a dud.

There's some new up and coming Pillipibos pine you can ride now. Some that even have a last name like "Knockout Sanchez" or some ****. Get in the fuccing game, pull your head out of your ass TS!

Comment

The majority of people actually thought Pacquiao won.

I thought the fight was close, had Floyd winning live, watched it again had it a draw. What shocked me is how biased HBO was toward Floyd it was like they completely had to kiss Floyds ass to make the fight happened or they were advised to be biased toward Floyd to try and goad him back to HBO after his showtime contract died.

What bothers me is the Floyd fans saying Pacquiaog ot schooled, seriously stop exaggerating Floyd dint do jack ****, there is a reason why Floyd fans do not make a single highlight video of this fight or a fight break down and tell Pac fans to move on they know the fight was close.

Boring ass close fight but they will take what they can get as long as its in their favor, there is no conspiracy Floyd can get away with anything he wants literally in their eyes.

The only thing impressive was Pacquiao, I thought he would get lit up, All the Floyd fans would say if Marquez did that to Manny imagine Floyd? they said Pac had zero defense and was simple, yet Floyd will even admit from time to time that Pacquiao is a very slick fighter in there. Nobody owned anyone that night that is a FACT, Floyd didnt school Manny, but Manny defied what people prediction and didnt get lit up, infact he had Floyd missing and hesitant all night.

If Floyd was TBE why was it so difficult for him to light Pacquiao up and catch him flush? the one thing that impressed me was people said you will never catch Floyd with the same punch twice, in the fight Pac actually landed one left hand, pulled back while Floyd was trying to get away and landed with the same left hand. That was pretty impressive to do on someone like Floyd.

If the fight was fought in 2009, after watching this washed up injured version of Pac give this trouble to Floyd, I think the 2009 version of Pacquiao who had no fear and wasnt born again or KOd would have destroyed Floyd, watch when Hatton tried to tie up with Manny several times, Pac would yank his arms out and when they broke off immediately jump back on him like a lion hungry to kill his prey.

Comment

its unfortunate that they gave hima gift decision against a washed up injured version of paquaio then he followed it up by ducking amir khan

but the past is the past and most of us have forgotten fred or whatever exists

Comment

Fight was def closer than people made out.

Comment

This only proves nothing was concluded that night. Wether you agree or not.. Floyd didn't win conclusively.

The world saw a queer boxer who ran away with 200 million dollars. What Floyd did was daylight robbery.

The biggest sports heist in history. That sorry excuse for boxing and calling himself TBE with that performance is just plain and simply pathetic boxing.

# Floyd can't hide from the truth

Comment

Fight was a blowout, 10-2. Complete waste of time watching a media hype job get shamed.

Threads like this do expose what type of "boxing fan" you actually are though.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  Fight was a blowout, 10-2. Complete waste of time watching a media hype job get shamed.

Threads like this do expose what type of "boxing fan" you actually are though.
                  Yeah me and Spain and most of the world.

It also shows how much of a Floyd fanboy you are 10-2 lol yup, you and all the Floyd nut huggers can agree. That's the type of boxing fan you are .
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    The fight happened almost a year ago. Manny lost, move on with your life, this is pathetic
                    I agree, I just wish I could get my money back. That's it, I'm over the actual fight myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      I agree, I just wish I could get my money back. That's it, I'm over the actual fight myself.
                      I am merely showing how Froid didn't win the W and we deserve to get a refund for his lame performance that he did, with all that peds he still fought queer and actually lost to that matter. Yes we should get a refund!

Floyd shouldn't be forgiven that easily.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X