No announcement yet.

Team Canelo Issue Statement to Fans, Writers, Feitelson (ESPN) regarding Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    A clean win over Beterbiev or Smith and I am happy calling Canelo #1 then. At the minute he's a little too manufactured for me. Can't put him over Bud Crawford until then.
    Crawford? LOL. Who is Crawford fighting again next month?

Bum number what? How many bums in a row is that?

Who was his last big win?

Maybe Canelo should fight nothing but bums like Crawford to get some respect. LOL!

Comment

Team Canelo: Rigs Judges, waits fighters to get old, avoid dangerous fighters in their primes, gets gift decisions, gets gift decisions against Old fighters.

Everyone in the world: YOU SUCK!

Team Canelo: WHY DONT ANYONE LOVES US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WAAAH

Comment

So from what I'm seeing - if you already thought Canelo was good, this statement confirms it. And if you already thought Canelo was bad, this statement confirms it.

Comment

canelo is without a doubt the biggest fraud manufactured champ in boxing history. gifted his first belt against hattons less talented brother, rigged scores against lara GGG and trout cotto etc..., fights old men, dumped his WBC middleweight belt when GGG was at his peak, failed multiple drug tests and is still using drugs. etc etc etc

biggest fraud, doesn't deserve to be #1, doesnt deserve fotd either.

Comment

A clean win over Beterbiev or Smith and I am happy calling Canelo #1 then. At the minute he's a little too manufactured for me. Can't put him over Bud Crawford until then.
            This right here is all that needs to be said.

Comment

I agree. This Kovalev fight seemed to well planned out and Kovalev fought like a guy that did not want to win or hurt his opponent. This big statement is because so many accused the fight of being fixed that they had to say something. As far a pound for pound rating that should be based on the weight class a boxer is actually fighting in not the weight class he used to fight in. Canelo fought at 175 and until his says he is returning to a lower weight he should be judged as a light heavyweight. If someone thinks he is pfp the best then put him there but I don't think he can b eat Beterbiev so I can't rank him number 1 pfp.

Comment

This statement by team Canelo is for damage control because so many think Kovalev lost on purpose and they said so. Some of the statement is false. Team Canelo has used the morning weigh in to drain opponents. Canelo weighed the same as GGG on fight night in both fights and was not at any weight disadvantage as they wrongly stated.

Comment

I would swap Smith for Bivol. But I'm down for Smith too

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    This statement by team Canelo is for damage control because so many think Kovalev lost on purpose and they said so. Some of the statement is false. Team Canelo has used the morning weigh in to drain opponents. Canelo weighed the same as GGG on fight night in both fights and was not at any weight disadvantage as they wrongly stated.
                    cute guesses.

Comment

The only issues I see with Canelo is the positive for PED's and the questionable scorecards he got (JMO) against Floyd, Lara, GGG1 and Trout. I also would have liked to see him not take the emeritus designation.

What you can't take away from him is he has shown a willingness to use his stature as a big earner to make good fights. I just hope he eventually makes the fights with Charlo and Andrarde at MW.

Comment

Working...
                      X