Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul actor admits to cutting off arm, posing as veteran to book roles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul actor admits to cutting off arm, posing as veteran to book roles

An actor who appeared in small roles on Better Call Saul and Longmire has confessed to posing as a wounded veteran in order to book more work after severing his own arm during a “psychotic episode.”

Todd Latourette, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, made the startling admission during a recent interview with the local news station KOB-TV. Latourette, who says he has bipolar disorder, told the outlet the injury took place 17 years ago, during a period when he was off his medication.

“I severed my hand with a Skilsaw,” he said, explaining that he later cauterized the wound. “The state of my mind was a psychotic episode.”

Latourette went on to land parts on the small screen and in the 2009 George Clooney film The Men Who Stare At Goats. He was most recently seen in season 4 of Better Call Saul.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/31/better-...h6Xp1fwHU3VAC4

WTF did I just read?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      WTF did I just read?

Crazy shlt, man.

Comment

Some people will do anything for money.

Comment

Ohh wow. That is crazy.

Comment

Well he did get work, so i guess his crazy plan worked. What people will do to get paid

Comment

Shoulda just cut his c0ck off and he would have become an instant Hollywood hero.

Comment

Working...
              X