Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans feel that the great American traditions are being destroyed by illegals..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans feel that the great American traditions are being destroyed by illegals..

By mexicans according to my white buddy. I got drunk with my white buddy and he told me how he went to his childhood campground Lake casitas and there were so many mexicans, it was nothing like how it used to be. Fkin mariachi music bumpin till 2 am, just dirty dirty he said.

What are your thougths on the great american traditiom being destroyed by illegal aliens?

Comment

I blame liberals and social justice snowflakes more than I do illegals in ruining holidays..

Xmas is racist
      Jesus was black doe

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        By mexicans according to my white buddy. I got drunk with my white buddy and he told me how he went to his childhood campground Lake casitas and there were so many mexicans, it was nothing like how it used to be. Fkin mariachi music bumpin till 2 am, just dirty dirty he said.

What are your thougths on the great american traditiom being destroyed by illegal aliens?
        America is ever changing, I am sure Brits and Germans said that about the Italians in NYC too. There is a little Mexican American boy who is going to grow up and be in his 50's and complain how Lake Casitas isn't like what he remembers, how it's changed and now has nothing but Chileans, or Nigerians, or whatever.

Comment

Illegals don't make anything better either though.

Comment

What's wrong with Mariachi music?

Comment

This was said when the Irish came in large numbers.
              When the Italians, Cubans, and now it's the Mexicans. In a few decades the same will be said about Asians or Central Americans who are at the moment the largest groups coming to the US.

Comment

Well, they don't stop me from going and celebrating Christmas with my family or anything like that. If they start doing that then I may have a problem with them. But for the most part they are just here to try for a better life for their family, just like our ancestors.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Illegals don't make anything better either though.

They clean floors for pennies, helping businesses' bottom lines. Wal Mart was taking advantage of them for a while before the feds raided them.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    What's wrong with Mariachi music?
                    everything puto

Comment

Working...
                    X