This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I was talking about protected by the media because he's obviously a wrong 'un.

I bet Carragher has chinned him at least 10 times.
    Carra wouldn't dare, Carra nearly got chinned by Arbeloa when he tried to pick on him.

Stevie has some brutal KO's on his resume, that DJ who was apparently an undefeated amateur boxer and Andre Bikey(that 6'8 beast).

Comment

• I don't get why there's any debate over Sane's red card? He drop kicked the keeper in the face ffs. I don't care if there wasn't any intend.

Did Shawcross intend to snap Ramsey's leg like a twig? A dangerous challenge is a dangerous challenge. Whether it's deliberate or not doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        I don't get why there's any debate over Sane's red card? He drop kicked the keeper in the face ffs. I don't care if there wasn't any intend.

Did Shawcross intend to snap Ramsey's leg like a twig? A dangerous challenge is a dangerous challenge. Whether it's deliberate or not doesn't matter.
        Not from me, straight red all day long.

Comment

I don't get why there's any debate over Sane's red card? He drop kicked the keeper in the face ffs. I don't care if there wasn't any intend.

Yeah nobody cares if the balls 'there to be won' when the studs go into someones shin or knee... but apparently its ok if its head height?

I would have a bit of sympathy if Ederson had come from the side and Mane couldnt see him. But he knew exactly where the keeper was and had to keep his foot down.

Comment

• Chris Sutton was talking absolute drivel last night on MOTD2 about Manes red card.

Comment

My issue is the rule not being applied consistently. Fellini can get away with the (intentional) peoples elbow week in week out and doesn't get anything. An elbow can cause just as much damage, if not more.

Comment

• I hope Crystal Palace get relegated now. Fook their amateurish owners, and fook Woy Hodgson. Frank de Boer is a decent coach and will come again at bigger clubs than Palace.

Comment

• Celtic to beat PSG tommorow night
                  ]
                  heard it here 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                    I hope Crystal Palace get relegated now. Fook their amateurish owners, and fook Woy Hodgson. Frank de Boer is a decent coach and will come again at bigger clubs than Palace.
                    Ajax trained coach given an Allardyce team. He never stood a chance.

Comment

• Seriously. It's a complete joke that Crystal Palace could rationalize sacking a manager like De Boer.

Comment

Working...
                      X