Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Decides To Part Ways With Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring in Teddy Atlas. Would love to see GGG's face when Teddy slaps his face in the corner during a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      Sanchez threw him under the bus after the last fight. It looked as if sanchez didnt like golovkin boxing instead of his tactics of coming forward with his chin in the air. I think its too late for a change tho, you cant teach an old dog new tricks
      Yet you posted time and again how Unable was boxings best trainer and a certain hofer? What changed?

Comment

• Unfortunately Abel couldn’t teach how to fight real Mexican style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Too late for what? It's not like he needs to improve, he beat everyone put in front of him.

Not much you do can to beat judges besides knock opponent out, and that's an unfair double standard.
          I disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            I can see an illegal alien from a failed narco state being happy about that. I guess you were also happy when canelo lost the first fight but got the decision. canelo wont last to 36
            An illegal alien from a failed narco state lmao 😂😂 😂 you have a very creative imagination , canelo got both decisions , deal with it , move on

Comment

• Joyce probably heard through the grapevine that Golovkin was going to split with Abel therefore he bounced before hand.. either way I'm grateful for this move by Triple G I don't think the high altitude is suiting his style, I think it's slowing him down. Abel doesn't know counter punching he doesn't have any defensive tactics in his game.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
                F outta my face. Rolls is an undefeated lion and he is younger than Gennady. It will be fight of the year.
                Only a true idiot (you) would refer to Rolls as an undefeated lion?

Fight of the year? Not a chance.
                You being voted idiot of the year? Probable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Nope. I've been one of the biggest critics of Sanchez on here and I'm glad to see Golovkin give him the boot.

It's about fking time. Maybe GG will be able to extend his career a bit if he chooses a top trainer. Sanchez doesn't give his guys a plan B, has no advice for them when the fight doesn't play out the way he envisioned it.
                  Fair enough, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Only a true idiot (you) would refer to Rolls as an undefeated lion?

Fight of the year? Not a chance.
                    You being voted idiot of the year? Probable.
                    Right.. thats why its the most talked about fight in the world right now huh? Trending worldwide. Thats right stfu

I won poster of the year in this forum. An achievement you can only dream of. Google me, you have no idea that you’re talking to a celebrity. FO my face dude I dont want to abuse u

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Abel gonna come out now talking about how GGG is over rated.
                      You may be right but just wondering why you still post Mikey as "undefeated" and pre Mikey/Spence quotes?

Comment

Working...
                      X