• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    My mothers cunt.. You?

Chicago..
    Chicago nice.

You must hate the permanmently shytty weather we have here.

Im from England dude. Not a Londoner doe

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Chicago nice.

You must hate the permanmently shytty weather we have here.

Im from England dude. Not a Londoner doe
      Wasn't as bad as I heard it was. I think Brits make more out of than it is. Is a bit grey though.

Comment

I heard stratford is full of alot of Eastern European folk,
        lots a crime and all that
        yeah, some eastern european guy was swinging a concrete block at police last time i was there

Comment

Im not a Londoner. Neither are you.

But you are from a cheap council estate and u are on benefits.

CHAV
          Couldn't answer I am wank could you lmfao! Big I am champ! I can place or bet anything you like its April, what does that mean I am wank? It means tax returns are filed! So here's your chance big mouth prove to me the tax I pay is not funding you! I bet, well I know, I pay more in tax than you earn Bruv! So come on motor mouth show your returns! Exactly another boxing wannabe on benefits hahaha. No Cleto Reyes for you. Just get him some everlast hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Blood affiliated Rap Gangsta The Game getting put in his place by a gang of kids(Slash) from my hometown (this is in London though).....
            http://www.futureproducers.com/forum...uk-vid-357527/
            This is a piece on BurgerBoys and The Johnsons who I went to school with....
            http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...-gang-11796968
            Amir Khan had his Jewellery took from him in brum
            We also just robbed mayweather and blew up his TMT van haha
            https://youtu.be/Gn8ox-3Qdkk
            None of that's you moron! Your just from the same place. I'll say I'm related to the Richardson's and know Freddie Forman and the Krays!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!!! "We" hahahahahaha. From Mr Montana whose 30odd! Hahahaha!

Comment

Blackfriars bridge..
              East hackney..
              Basingstoke..
              Coggeshall

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                Couldn't answer I am wank could you lmfao! Big I am champ! I can place or bet anything you like its April, what does that mean I am wank? It means tax returns are filed! So here's your chance big mouth prove to me the tax I pay is not funding you! I bet, well I know, I pay more in tax than you earn Bruv! So come on motor mouth show your returns! Exactly another boxing wannabe on benefits hahaha. No Cleto Reyes for you. Just get him some everlast hahahahahahahahaha
                Your not still tryin to big up are you. You aint about that life. I swear i would send some ladies over to stomp on your nuts but i expect you would like it you nappy wearing mommies boy. Fiesta driving asda storeboy. Pennies or pounds...lets go some rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Your not still tryin to big up are you. You aint about that life. I swear i would send some ladies over to stomp on your nuts but i expect you would like it you nappy wearing mommies boy. Fiesta driving asda storeboy. Pennies or pounds...lets go some rounds.
                  Listen big******* or what ever ya name is pratty you still live with your mum your never have a life. You've never been to a fight, never been abroad never seen a game and can't even drive yet. Go play on the swings peado

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                    Dole office ---->

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741915&page=2

Dont waste your time dude.

I already offered him out and he said no like a puzzy.

Read that short thread.

Jamie oliver youre a joke looooooooool

Comment

Working...
                      X