No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    I'm leaning toward Malt Liquor for the drink tonight.

My Cable bill was stupid, I might as well be working for those sorry sons of b1tches to pay off my services.
    Do it brother, you only live once

Why was it so high?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I'm through ten. Smoking in the living room now **** em.
      I smoke indoors when I smoke on the weekends.

F.uck going outside unless you live with the type of people that act like they're going to wake up with Cancer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

ive rattled a good few myself, can feel it big time, thinking of poping some oxycontin and cracking on the johnny cash, but if a do that i know i wont be going to bed till at least 7am

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Do it brother, you only live once

Why was it so high?
          I added a new sports pack because they took away goltv and fox soccer and got them back (new time warner setup didnt have them. Plus i subscribed to epix and added another box in the bedroom.

Blowing money if you ask me but I can't live without television.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I smoke indoors when I smoke on the weekends.

F.uck going outside unless you live with the type of people that act like they're going to wake up with Cancer.
            Haha I do, I'm sat here in my Rocky dressing gown not giving two shits .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              ive rattled a good few myself, can feel it big time, thinking of poping some oxycontin and cracking on the johnny cash, but if a do that i know i wont be going to bed till at least 7am
              Mate I'm listening to all kinds, just had ****ing Dido on.

Just nailed a big shot of whiskey blasting this:

Comment

I added a new sports pack because they took away goltv and fox soccer and got them back (new time warner setup didnt have them. Plus i subscribed to epix and added another box in the bedroom.

Blowing money if you ask me but I can't live without television.
                You should torrent everything m8, save you a fortune, i hardly even watch tv these days, unless its a live sports event, i download everything.

Comment

Mate I'm listening to all kinds, just had ****ing Dido on.

Just nailed a big shot of whiskey blasting this:

The bold willie nelson quality, you get that from the judge movie?

Comment

Do you ever get silly Blanco and go through like 5g and just stay up? .
                    Lol nah man, I've done it it for years and have rarely exceeded a gram. I just like it cus I can keep drinking, I hate feeling too high.
                    Originally posted by Run View Post
                    Lol you're just gonna want more beer at 6am.
                    Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    yeah 12 pack aint gona last him long
                    Lol went to the pub first, got wrecked, still got my 12 icey cold, heading back to the bar.
                    Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Haha

Comment

• My brother rolled through ... Modelo Especial .. and Don Julio Anejo tonight fellas

Comment

Working...
                      X