Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you watch things that aren't directed for your age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
    yeah the cartoons of my childhood in the 90's were awesome

my favorite was Captain Planet followed by the rest, looney tunes, jetsons, flinstones, top ca,t pink panther, josie and the *****cats, wacky races.

hanna barbera were awesome.
    I used to watch the same stuff on cartoon network. Damn, i didn't know hanna barbera folded, figures why I never see new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      I love those pixar movies and anything similar. I think they are for the whole family but kids definitely enjoy them.

Ice age, UP, Wall-e, ect. That stuff always has me cracking up.

I'm not a huge anime fan but i have watched a couple, Hajime no Ippo is by far my favorite, it's an anime about boxing, i went through the two seasons and the movie in a little over a week.
      How could i ever forget that movie? it was so entertaining to watch, i absolutely...

Squirrel!

...err, what was i saying again?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        is spin a cable network where you live? I never heard of it here in the us?
        No no, by "spin" I meant like a DVD or something being spun in a drive. :laff2: And even that's a bit of a misnomer, because I'm currently watching those shows via YouTube.

Some shows I do have on DVD, though - Sonic and Tintin were absolute musts to have in my collection. I couldn't live if I missed even a single episode back in the daaaaayyyzz

Comment

I watch Seinfeld, its not directed at my demographics :

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
            I used to watch the same stuff on cartoon network. Damn, i didn't know hanna barbera folded, figures why I never see new stuff.
            what it folded wtf? i didn't even know this

i also liked Teenage mutant ninja turtles, masked rider, vr troopers - virtual reality those 2 gave power rangers a good run for their money while they were in town.

Also i liked Dexters Lab, Courage cowardly dog, cow and chicken, beavis and buthead, are you afraid of the dark, sister sister, kenan and kel, one on one, my wife and kids, wacky races, johnny bravo, powerpuff girls.

Yeah Rocco i also like the old school disney stuff, jungle book and bambey have got to be my favorites i also like beauty and the beast, tarzan, mulan, pochohantis, little mermaid, alladin and the other golden generation or whatever the called it, golden renaissance?

Comment

i also liked Teenage mutant ninja turtles, masked rider, vr troopers - virtual reality those 2 gave power rangers a good run for their money while they were in town.

Also i liked Dexters Lab, Courage cowardly dog, cow and chicken, beavis and buthead, are you afraid of the dark, sister sister, kenan and kel, one on one, my wife and kids, wacky races, johnny bravo, powerpuff girls.

Yeah Rocco i also like the old school disney stuff, jungle book and bambey have got to be my favorites i also like beauty and the beast, tarzan, mulan, pochohantis, little mermaid, alladin and the other golden generation or whatever the called it, golden renaissance?
              if you were into the shows like Power Rangers and stuff have you ever seen or gotten into Super Human Samuri Squad? That was my favorite to watch after school when I was a kid it was usually on before Animaniacs. That show was so much better than power rangers in my opinion but on the same lines. I recommend watching that you can probably find some clips on You Tube.

Comment

Yeah it's gone. Both founders are dead and what was left was absorbed by WB, and the new material owned by cartoon network.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  if you were into the shows like Power Rangers and stuff have you ever seen or gotten into Super Human Samuri Squad? That was my favorite to watch after school when I was a kid it was usually on before Animaniacs. That show was so much better than power rangers in my opinion but on the same lines. I recommend watching that you can probably find some clips on You Tube.
                  it looks cool i just youtubed a bit, that stuff is all based on the japanese super sentai and it has spawned literally hundreds of sequels in loads of countries, what amazes me is that they keep coming up with some new bull**** power rangers things and what amazes me even more is the fact that when the original guys **mighty morphin - lightspeed rescue** have all either completely vanished off the face of this earth or are doing normal jobs now and are out of shape, just look at Jason he is a fat guy who works as a paramedic wow.

Comment

i listen to a lot of 80s music, oldies, i watch older movies and have been teased (on here) for watching dirty dancing. **** like that

also, i enjoy a lot of cartoons nowadays because i watch them with my daughter. there's a lot of adult humor weaved into lots of episodes like in spongebob squarepants, fanboy & chum chum, etc

i've also reconnected with a lot of cartoons that i used to watch as a kid, they show them late though, like rocco's modern life (awesome cartoon btw. nostalgia lane)

oh and boxing

i've been to a couple of boxing cards and one MMA card, the boxing cards draw in the older, mature crowd. the MMA card was douchebag central, i felt the same way that i do when i'm in a ghetto ass club like a fight will pop off at any moment because some *** thinks he's a hard ass. it was also filled with a bunch of KIDS, i swear, no joke. it was like a combination of a WWF event and a grimey ass club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                      i listen to a lot of 80s music, oldies, i watch older movies and have been teased (on here) for watching dirty dancing. **** like that

also, i enjoy a lot of cartoons nowadays because i watch them with my daughter. there's a lot of adult humor weaved into lots of episodes like in spongebob squarepants, fanboy & chum chum, etc

i've also reconnected with a lot of cartoons that i used to watch as a kid, they show them late though, like rocco's modern life (awesome cartoon btw. nostalgia lane)

oh and boxing

i've been to a couple of boxing cards and one MMA card, the boxing cards draw in the older, mature crowd. the MMA card was douchebag central, i felt the same way that i do when i'm in a ghetto ass club like a fight will pop off at any moment because some *** thinks he's a hard ass. it was also filled with a bunch of KIDS, i swear, no joke. it was like a combination of a WWF event and a grimey ass club.
                      Just like attending a rock concert where today's hottest bands are playing eh?
                      But seriously, boxing needs to reel in that demographic if it wants a return to glory days.

Comment

Working...
                      X