ab muscle work-outs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ab muscle work-outs

Hey everybody another thread

In january when i was in boxing season i had my body in top condition. fitness and everything were on a high i weighed 68kg and not a ounce on fight on me now im 75kg and yes thiers fat.

Through summer i was not in season and ate what a wanted did **** all fitness and went out with my mates and did crazy **** all summer.now in winter im back in season in high class serious boxing matches i need to get my abs back up high my rest of my body i can handle no doubt but twice a week at boxing they deal with my abs and give me the killer exersizes and ones i need to work on.

But for you guys i wanted some good exersizes to get a 6 ppack and strong big abs and how to build up to them because thiers no way i can do as many reps now as i could in january thanks guys. and ironmike if you could NOT come to this thread it would help alot thanks.

Originally posted by smash Ko View Post
    hey Everybody Another Thread

In January When I Was In Boxing Season I Had My Body In Top Condition. Fitness And Everything Were On A High I Weighed 68kg And Not A Ounce On Fight On Me Now Im 75kg And Yes Thiers Fat.

Through Summer I Was Not In Season And Ate What A Wanted Did **** All Fitness And Went Out With My Mates And Did Crazy **** All Summer.now In Winter Im Back In Season In High Class Serious Boxing Matches I Need To Get My Abs Back Up High My Rest Of My Body I Can Handle No Doubt But Twice A Week At Boxing They Deal With My Abs And Give Me The Killer Exersizes And Ones I Need To Work On.

But For You Guys I Wanted Some Good Exersizes To Get A 6 Ppack And Strong Big Abs And How To Build Up To Them Because Thiers No Way I Can Do As Many Reps Now As I Could In January Thanks Guys. and Ironmike If You Could Not Come To This Thread It Would Help Alot Thanks.
    Oooo Burn!!!

Comment

Lose the fat and you will see your abs, 6-packs are made in the kitchen. If you do a search of the forums you'll find a ****load of ab exercises.

Comment

Google is your best friend

Comment

The key to a 6 pack is low body fat; this comes through exercise and good eating.

Developing the muscles themselves will help matters and give you a more aesthetically pleasing look; crunches, V's, Russian Twists, Bicycle crunches etc are all great, the key though is good form and technique - abs can be an absolute nightmare to develop if youre doing it wrongly.

Comment

Abs aren't just made in the kitchen as alot of people say. You go look at the abs of a boxer (Look at Ricky Hattons, Mayweathers, Roy Jones ect.) and compare them to some normal skinny bloke with low bf.

Don't use the 'they're made in the kitchen' line to put you off working them, even if they don't show out they need to be worked. Any fighter who doesn't work abs shouldn't be allowed to fight, they're one of the most important boxing muscles.

Even if they don't show up they need to be strengthed.

Comment

as people say made in the "kitchen" i go for exersizeing the muscles rather then getting low body fat and i just went for my first 3mile run in a while getting back into it

Comment

Do lots of running and lots of ab exercies. Ie. a normal boxing routine would get you there.

Comment

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
                  and ironmike if you could NOT come to this thread it would help alot thanks.
                  hhahahahaha the truth hurts doesnt it?

Comment

Seriously man, even his quoted messages are hurting my eyes. i think everyone who uses this section regularly should put this ****er on ignore so he can't ruin any threads but his own!

Comment

Working...
                    X