Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apocalypse Is Near (Dec 6, 2008)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Apocalypse Is Near (Dec 6, 2008)

In the bible, it has been read that on December 6, of the year 2008, a warrior by the name of Oscar de la Hoya aka Golden Boy rose from the ground to destroy one man, this one man is called Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao, loved by so many in a country, that he has infamous nuthuggers, the end of days of this man and his people will be over on BS once the warrior The Golden Boy comes in and destroys him in less then 6 minutes, soon after his destruction all of his supporters will vanish from planet BS.

Please beware people.

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    In the bible, it has been read that on December 6, of the year 2008, a warrior by the name of Oscar de la Hoya aka Golden Boy rose from the ground to destroy one man, this one man is called Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao, loved by so many in a country, that he has infamous nuthuggers, the end of days of this man and his people will be over on BS once the warrior The Golden Boy comes in and destroys him in less then 6 minutes, soon after his destruction all of his supporters will vanish from planet BS.

Please beware people.
    manny ud12 over oscar.

wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post

Please beware people.
      Pacquiao will lose to the bigger Mexican, I agree. It's been nice owning you for the last 3-4 years, I'm glad you'll finally be happy after December 6........LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Pacquiao will lose to the bigger Mexican, I agree. It's been nice owning you for the last 3-4 years, I'm glad you'll finally be happy after December 6........LMAO!
        why do mexicans need a welterweight to beat a filipino featherweight?

seems unfair.

then again they needed a bantamweight to fight a junior flyweight tonight...... too bad cazares still lost......

Comment

Morales did it first.
          Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 08-31-2008, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Only ****s and pedophiles will celebrate Fishnet's victory/Pac's loss.

Comment

Originally posted by rich loc View Post
              Morales did it first.
              who's that?

the guy from tj who whooped marco's ass twice?

Comment

**** the bible.

I hope Manny make De La Hoya get on his knees, like he did in the B-Hop fight. Getting ready to suck a mean ****.

Comment

xcarut mukhang surot.....

Comment

Originally posted by nathanmania View Post
                    xcarut mukhang surot.....
                    supot na surot

Comment

Working...
                    X