No announcement yet.

HOF/ATG Poll: Pac ahead of Floyd for ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    This is explained simply, by analyzing the delusional fans after Manny's last fight, people crying, making excuses, and lumping Mayweather into the mix even though he had nothing to do with Pacquiao's annihilation. Manny Pacquiao has a huge following, not of boxing experts and people that truly enjoy and understand the sport, no, what Manny has are legions of mindless followers that extend from announcers on HBO to the pudding headed morons that frequent this site.

Floyd's reputation/ATG status isn't decreasing, rather the fanatical love for Manny has increased and no matter what happens in the ring this won't diminish anytime soon. Unlike Mike Tyson whose flaws were apparent Manny can look forward to years more of mindless worship, and Floyd will get what he's been getting all along, ignorance, racism, and "anyone but Floyd."
    Here is a perfect example of Floydian hypocrisy. At its most basic level, its a refusal to acknowledge the facts. Why do people think, "anyone but Floyd"?

Mannie's "huge following" must be about something "racial" or "ignorant". LOL

Could it have something to do with what this thread has proven?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Pac>Floyd, it's not close either
      Pac in present context is finished
      but in terms of overall career, he's way ahead of Floyd
      getting KTFO at the ass end of his career doesn't change anything
      Floyd won't stick around long enough to catch up to Pac
      LOL , your fanboying again , Floyd will leave Manny for dead by the time he retires , and Manny getting knocked out matters heaps when its one of your most important fights after so much critical claims of robbery to the previous fights with the same guy , history is not a fanboy Jack , it will analyze the CWs and selection of opponents , the ducking , the special conditions , the getting cheaters a licence , and history will recall it without the hype and it has the luxury of 20/20 vision hindsight .

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
        Here is a perfect example of Floydian hypocrisy. At its most basic level, its a refusal to acknowledge the facts. Why do people think, "anyone but Floyd"?

This thread is like so many others here, pointless.... I can only speak empirically, so I'm no true expert on fanatical dementia but a lot of threads and posts I read sound disturbed, and are written by folks that could probably care a less about the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          This thread is like so many others here, pointless.... I can only speak empirically, so I'm no true expert on fanatical dementia but a lot of threads and posts I read sound disturbed, and are written by folks that could probably care a less about the sport.
          You "can only speak empirically"? lol

No. The posts that you disagree with, must be written by disturbed people. That's what you're saying. And, all your notions are a mixed up concoction of biased opinion. Not one piece of evidence do you cite to support your notions.

This whole thread is about empirical evidence. I'm glad you used that word.
          Last edited by Wiley Hyena; 01-04-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

^^^^ Don't bother with this chick. She's on her cycle. Lol. Trying to make Floyd look bad by posting irrelevant things that don't change reality. Haha. No matter how much you TRY to hate on Floyd. It won't pick Manny off the canvas and play it out differently. I think it's time we grew up lil guy. Addition by subtraction ain't gonna workkkkk. Some of us are actually aware of real life

Comment

"You can only speak empirically"? lol

No. The posts that you disagree with, must be written by disturbed people. That's what you're saying. And, all your notions are a mixed up concoction of biased opinion. Not one piece of evidence do you cite to support your notions.

This whole thread is about empirical evidence. I'm glad you used that word.
              Heh, you thinking this response is worthy of someone with intellect?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                ^^^^ Don't bother with this chick. She's on her cycle. Lol. Trying to make Floyd look bad by posting irrelevant things that don't change reality. Haha. No matter how much you TRY to hate on Floyd. It won't pick Manny off the canvas and play it out differently. I think it's time we grew up lil guy. Addition by subtraction ain't gonna workkkkk. Some of us are actually aware of real life
                The polling is not irrelevent, although you wish it were. LOL

You can't wish away the facts. Thats the Floydian dreamstate at its best.

Bottomline: No Numbers. No Glory. Floyd fading away right before our eyes. Just like Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  every poll had obama winning except for fox.

we can do this poll anywhere and pac would come out on top.

lmfaaaoo at you calling other people fanboys with agendas when that's exactly what you are you scumbag.
                  "I know you are but what am I?" You mental midgets and your Pee-Wee Herman type responses. I'd bet anything that your IQ is around 80.

Comment

Had Pacquiao and Mayweather fought back in 2009, who would have won and why?

Comment

You can't wish away the facts. Thats the Floydian dreamstate at its best.

Bottomline: No Numbers. No Glory. Floyd fading away right before our eyes. Just like Oscar.
                      The polling is a bunch of fanboys voting on who they like , this site is full of teenage haters and you think the polls are relevant lol , I might comment but I rarely vote in any of the whos got the best tonka truck threads .

Comment

Working...
                      X