No announcement yet.

3sun2 scores Pac vs Marquez 4 lol**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
    He is definitely black (not that it matters).

This guy is trying to pass as a Pacquiao fan, in order to make them look bad with his ridiculous biased opinions.

There are really only two scenarios

1. If he is non black (white, asian, mexican etc) then his light to possible dark brown skin could still pass as filipino (since we are only looking at his hands). If that's the case then there is no point in wearing gloves

2. He is african american, which would clearly point to him possibly being a
    f l o mo.

Now don't get me wrong, being black doesn't mean your automatically a Floyd fan, and there are a ton of black people who like Manny, however given this guy's whole style of ridiculous claims, it's clear that he thinks that showing that he is black will clearly give away his agenda (hence the gloves).
    or maybe he wants everyone to think he black just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      3sun2 is one of the realest dudes on this site

Everyone felt something different at the end of the fight and I don't blame him for the way he feels at all, it was emotional for all of us which is why we all love boxing
      You realize he's paying pukturds like you out??

Comment

3sun2 has surely overtaken the number 1 troll spot. he is good at what he does, I must admit, he's got alot of pac fans fooled that he's one of them. pretty damn funny actually!

Comment

Hilarious video.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
            He is definitely black (not that it matters).

This guy is trying to pass as a Pacquiao fan, in order to make them look bad with his ridiculous biased opinions.

There are really only two scenarios

1. If he is non black (white, asian, mexican etc) then his light to possible dark brown skin could still pass as filipino (since we are only looking at his hands). If that's the case then there is no point in wearing gloves

2. He is african american, which would clearly point to him possibly being a
            f l o mo.

Now don't get me wrong, being black doesn't mean your automatically a Floyd fan, and there are a ton of black people who like Manny, however given this guy's whole style of ridiculous claims, it's clear that he thinks that showing that he is black will clearly give away his agenda (hence the gloves).
            Wow I didnt know that. So thats how fans choose their favorite fighters. Guess that that means Cotto is my favorite fighter now.
            Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 12-13-2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

His pc is like an 80s nerds dungeon. he can only be black or white.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                His pc is like an 80s nerds dungeon. he can only be black or white.
                you saw that ****, dude watches ****, on boxingscnene and watch anime at the same time in the damn dark LMFAO.

Comment

pac - jmm
                  10-9
                  10-9
                  9-10
                  10-9
                  10-8

pac was dominating jmm again. even worse than the 3rd fight if it weren't for 2 lucky punches and peds pac would have easily won.

Comment

glad he's gone

Comment

lol, dude whisper talks and keeps the camera low to prevent any accidental reflection of his face. it had some good moments at first and then it became repetitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X