• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Jousha well deserved win

See you in the pros

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      .. I would but I'm going to go and live my life and enjoy the rest of the day.

Dry your eyes mate. It's not the end of the world. If scoring points with your internet ''boyz'' is what you like doing then fair play.

I'm going to enjoy a cup of tea, a biscuit and listen to some good music.

Goodbye
      That's great, you should have been doing that instead of being here supporting guys like Joshua that don't deserve a gold medal.

Now, go ride into the sunset and get your act together....

Comment

• Very close fight, could have gone either way.

Great news for British boxing, though. Hope he rejects Warren's advances.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Congrats Jousha well deserved win

See you in the pros
          I think he'd benefit more staying as an amateur.

Comment

• The funny thing is, me and my dad were both aghast at how Joshua was given that decision. We both thought Camarelle did enough to win, and didn't celebrate Joshua's victory at all.

But then you come on this forum and see how much hatred there is levelled again the British, such as the British being corrupt and untalented or whatnot, and all that fades away.

We're not corrupt. The judges may be inept, and the ruling bodies may accept bribes, but we're certainly not buying anybody or any medals. Give me evidence please?

The fact is, most fights involving British fighters have been somewhat close, even the Joshua-Camarelle fight, so keep your bile to yourselves please.

Comment on the boxers. Leave nationalism and hatred for anything British out of it.

PS - Sorry for my slur against the Ukraine earlier. That was merely intended to highlight and mirror the kind of vitriol geared towards the British by certain EE posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              The funny thing is, me and my dad were both aghast at how Joshua was given that decision. We both thought Camarelle did enough to win, and didn't celebrate Joshua's victory at all.

But then you come on this forum and see how much hatred there is levelled again the British, such as the British being corrupt and untalented or whatnot, and all that fades away.

We're not corrupt. The judges may be inept, and the ruling bodies may accept bribes, but we're certainly not buying anybody or any medals. Give me evidence please?

The fact is, most fights involving British fighters have been somewhat close, even the Joshua-Camarelle fight, so keep your bile to yourselves please.

Comment on the boxers. Leave nationalism and hatred for anything British out of it.

PS - Sorry for my slur against the Ukraine earlier. That was merely intended to highlight and mirror the kind of vitriol geared towards the British by certain EE posters.
              Its nice that youve opened your eyes to the robbery and then the rest of the post is English nuthuggery

UK deserves a robbery or 2, right

Comment

• Robbery my ass

Apart for the flurry at the end of round 1, where the Italian landed 2 punches, but it looked like more, soon as i saw the slow motion replay u clearly see he only lands two, but was scored for more.

The Italian was lucky to even be ahead after round 1, he was throwing weak flurries where the bare minimum was being landed at the end of round 2 as well. Round 3 he didnt even land a punch, just tried to hold his way to the end of the round and got outboxed.

I'm glad Jousha won, should have never been tied, he deserved a bigger points lead...in Joushas favor...

Comment

• Robbed like nobody's business.

Campbell was nice and deserved the gold. The rest of the GB team sucked and deserved to go home by round of 16. Joshua was given two, not one, but two robberies. This fuking guy deserves the val barker for pulling of the least earned gold in the 2012 Olympic games.

Comment

• Great win for Joshua that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Great win for Joshua that.
                      Not sure if Serious...

And is nothing personal because you are a Hamed fan and he's one of the GOATS

Comment

Working...
                      X