Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Pac and Floyd fans understand PPV dont mean shyt and Ali had 100x their numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I yearn for the days when cable descramblers still worked. Streams are nice to see fights overseas that I normally couldn't, but I still buy PPVs just for the picture quality. There is a 99% chance a stream will suck (gets shut down, audio problems, lag problems, horrible stream quality, etc...)

Having every PPV for boxing, MMA/UFC, pro wrestling (I never cared much for it, but damn more people wanted to watch those at my house than any boxing or ufc). Those were the days man, those were the days.
    Yep, illegal cable box was the ****, way better than streams.

Streams suck 100% of the time, I only watch them for PPV's that I don't think highly of.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      congratulations on making the dumbest thread in nsb history.
      PPV cost MONEY$$$$=====Free TV DONT....duhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh ya think more people would watch? Get out of the quick sand buddy....keep up with today....we are so far more advanced now here on earth!
      Agreed, this is one of the stupidest threads in recent memory. So since this years Superbowl had 111.3 million US views on Free TV, that means if you'd go ask the average american if they'd rather watch the Giants vs Patriots or Mayweather vs Pacquiao the vast majority would say the football game......because you know....the numbers just **** on anything Mayweather vs Pacquiao could produce at $70.00 a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
        wanted to post something

very racist

but decided it was rude and I'm agood human being just like lennox lewis
        I think this is the first time Ive seen pac fans and floyd fans agree... this thread is very childish and makes no sense whatsoever....

Comment

thread fail

Comment

lol.there was no damn ppv then.wow

Comment

Working...
            X