No announcement yet.

The brawl - new angle...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    I musta missed that part, I thought I saw the bottle being broken over Chisora.
    Watch it again. After Haye breaks the bottle over his head, look at the motion of his right arm and the position it is in. Looks like stabbing motions to me. Then look at the right under arm of Chisora when he gets up off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8

yeah haye clearly hits him with a glass bottle
      Thanks. i'm going to fuking Glass the TS for that fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8

yeah haye clearly hits him with a glass bottle
        Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Watch it again. After Haye breaks the bottle over his head, look at the motion of his right arm and the position it is in. Looks like stabbing motions to me. Then look at the right under arm of Chisora when he gets up off the floor.
        I can't see Haye's right arm after the punch or a stabbing motion but when Chisora gets up it does look like there is alot of blood under his right armpit.

edit - actually his shirt may just be ripped there and it's his skin i'm seeing. Can't tell if its blood or a hole in his shirt.

Comment

To be honest I think they are both garbage as human beings. That being said, if I am having a heated argument, confrontation, etc. then I don't want you close enough to touch me. If you get close enough to touch me I am going to touch you. So if all we are doing is talking, you don't need to be that close. If I was Haye and Chisora got into range I would assume he had intentions of physically harming me, especially with his rep. The bottom line for me is that they are both idiots and should be put out of their misery. If one day I saw a clip of the both of them in wheel chairs talking like Gerald McClellon I would laugh and give that **** a big thumbs up lol

Comment

Just saw a replay on Sky Sports News and it didn't look like Haye even smashed the bottle over his head.You could hear the bottle make a thudding noise as it hit the ground,so I'm pretty sure it didn't shatter.

The guy reporting from Munich says Haye didn't even make contact with Chisora with the bottle.

Comment

Never liked Chisora.

But after watching this.

He's a fuuking G son.

Haye a coward.

Comment

Chisora took that bottle like a boss !

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  Just saw a replay on Sky Sports News and it didn't look like Haye even smashed the bottle over his head.You could hear the bottle make a thudding noise as it hit the ground,so I'm pretty sure it didn't shatter.

The guy reporting from Munich says Haye didn't even make contact with Chisora with the bottle.
                  You can see the neck of the bottle in haye's hand and the glass shattering all over his face.........

Comment

Looks that pic like Haye is punching him while holding the bottle rather than trying to break the bottle on his face. Not sure if that makes much difference but if your holding a bottle and a guy attacks you do you have time to think and drop the bottle ?

Who knows. Both guys needs to grow up though. Be good to see such great action in the ring in a HW fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      Chisora was pretty innocent then regarding the brawl.

Wow David Haye is a real piece of ****!

Sucker punching Delboy like that, glassing him then attacking his trainer.

It was Haye who smashed Boothe! He smashed a tripod over his trainers head by accident hahaha! What a fail, somebody make that into a gif!

That whole incident was even more classless than Chisora slapping Vitali and spitting in Wlads face lol
                      I can't stop s******ing at Haye belting a tripod over Boothes head haha
                      Yeah and del boy is a real saint unprofessionally slapping Vitali Klitschko and spitting in Wladimirs face. Serves that fool right.

Comment

Working...
                      X