Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score Robin Reid vs Joe Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, Tunney. Just when I begin to like you, you pull out the white fighter crap, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
      Dammit, Tunney. Just when I begin to like you, you pull out the white fighter crap, again.
      lol what did you expect him to do? he doesn't know anything about boxing and he doesn't care. to him if somebody doesn't like a white fighter its because they are racist because that's the way he feels about all other races so he projects his feelings onto other posters. he thinks everyone feels the way he feels. its a classic trait of a racist. notice how he didn't address any of the actual substance in my post about landing punches, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        lol what did you expect him to do? he doesn't know anything about boxing and he doesn't care. to him if somebody doesn't like a white fighter its because they are racist because that's the way he feels about all other races so he projects his feelings onto other posters. he thinks everyone feels the way he feels. its a classic trait of a racist. notice how he didn't address any of the actual substance in my post about landing punches, etc...
        That's the thing. He's actually very knowledgeable about the sport. Tunney knows his **** but he's so damn annoying when someone says something negative about white boxers.

And yea, that's what annoys me about him. It's so easy for him to pull the race card. :down:

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          That's the thing. He's actually very knowledgeable about the sport. Tunney knows his **** but he's so damn annoying when someone says something negative about white boxers.

And yea, that's what annoys me about him. It's so easy for him to pull the race card. :down:
          everything is about race to him. he can't watch anything or debate reasonably because that's all he thinks about. the only time he can relax is when 2 white fighters square off in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            everything is about race to me. I can't watch anything or debate reasonably because that's all I think about. The only time I can relax is when 2 black fighters square off in the ring.
            Yes, over 99% of your poosts are discrediting and bashing white boxers! You rarely post about anything else.

You should free yourself from that hatred, it will burn you up inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Yes, over 99% of your poosts are discrediting and bashing white boxers! You rarely post about anything else.

Really Tunney? Thats how you defend yourself?

Just change his post and then reply to that?

Comment

Joe 12-0............

Comment

Anybody who isn't ******ed figured you out long ago.
                  ???but Reid is white too

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Really Tunney? Thats how you defend yourself?

Just change his post and then reply to that?
                    All I did was change his lies to truth.

There is obviously no point in arguing with him, I tried that several years ago and was wasting my time and energy. You can't convince a KKK member to respect black people, and you can't convince daggum to respect white boxers.
                    Last edited by The Hammer; 12-28-2011, 12:19 AM.

Comment

what i always post about is protected champs fighting bums. they could be any race. chris john, berto, senchenko etc...calzaghe was one of the most protected guys ever and he just happens to be white. only you throw the race element into the conversation. if you were a real boxing fan and not just a white boxing fan you would bash guys who only fight bums but you are a sheep who is just happy to see them win so you can claim white boxers are "dominating" it's really pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X