Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO robbery in UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't see it as a robbery. The fight was close and a lot of the times Shogun would kick, Machida would counter with a punch. I think a big part of it is Machida should have completely destroyed Rua.

Comment

With Cecil Peoples judging, it's not robbery.

It's redo.

Comment

Originally posted by trg6863 View Post
        I honestly don't see it as a robbery. The fight was close and a lot of the times Shogun would kick, Machida would counter with a punch. I think a big part of it is Machida should have completely destroyed Rua.
        Im gonna have to watch it again and judge it

Comment

I like Machida, and wanted him to destroy Rashad but THERE'S NO WAY HE WON. Most of his punches were blocked, Shogun landed more, was the agressor, did more damage, initiated offensive grappling etc. Maybe barely won one round if at all.

Comment

To me he land VERY few of those punches and it seemed to me that he punched first and got countered with kicks not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
              With Cecil Peoples judging, it's not robbery.

It's redo.
              Burnell you deserve an award which will come in the form of a more experienced King Mo shutting Rampage's trap

Comment

I'm a Machida fan and even I think Rua got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                  I'm a Machida fan and even I think Rua got screwed.
                  Its not about being a machida fan, your just the type of fan I am, unbiased and fair.

I predicted this fight exactly and when the fifth round ended I know shogun would get robbed, but I made the thread about Machida still being about to run through the other 205ers cuz I always knew of his talent and this fight is no different except that he is number two in my eyes

Comment

I had Shogun up 5-0.... 3rd was close but still...

Comment

F that asian brazillian wannabe im tired of seeing these brazillians competing !!! stick to nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X