Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bus driver uppercuts teen girl and throws her off the bus [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bus driver uppercuts teen girl and throws her off the bus [Video]

IMO he was 100% right in doing this. Females nowadays think it's alright to hit and try to fight guys. He set her straight

"You wanna be a man, ima treat you like a man"

100% right.

Women need to stop[ going at men like that. He had EVERY right to defend himself. She could've had a knife anything. Oh well. Stupid bytch.

Comment

damn...that was a wild, loopy, hamed-like uppercut

Comment

i watched without volume but that was brutal. he wound up and gave her a mike tyson's punch-out uppercut.

Comment

That's messed up though. She is a woman he didn't have to clock her like that all he had to do was grab her.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            damn...that was a wild, loopy, hamed-like uppercut

that's the bolo punch. good thing that guy clearly can't punch worth a lick. you can kill a woman hauling off on her like that.

Comment

I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh felt like I was watching a boxer lol.

Its only so much a person can take before they snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                100% right.

Women need to stop[ going at men like that. He had EVERY right to defend himself. She could've had a knife anything. Oh well. Stupid bytch.
                She hits him... he hits her back and she screams "you going to jail bitch!"

she thought she was just going to assault the bus driver and he was just going to take it or else he would go to jail

That's the mentally women have nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

That's messed up though. She is a woman he didn't have to clock her like that all he had to do was grab her.
                  That thing was not a woman. It had a vagina sure I bet. But that was no woman. Women don't act like that. She is what we call a bytch.

Comment

Woooow!!!!! her head almost came off, perfectly placed upper cut....
                    I'm against men hitting women but she asked for it....she threw the first punch and since some women complain about not getting treated equal to men well now she's equal....lmao!

Comment

Working...
                    X