No announcement yet.

Last Night Proved That Richardson Is Better Than Roach For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night Proved That Richardson Is Better Than Roach For Khan

I have been saying it for months and months, It will be Bro Naz that will be training Khan, I was told by Asif Vali that they thought about keeping Roach and bringing in Naazim Richardson as a second coach like Hopkins did in the Calzaghe fight. But it seems it will be just Nazim Richardson.

You could see the contrast in the corner work last night, Roach was too slow in giving advice it was painful to listen to Roach struggle with his words, I know some people will complain they find it painful to listen to a jive talking overweight African American in Richardson, But I really feel that last night showed who would be better in the corner for Khan.

What you folks think?

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    I have been saying it for months and months, It will be Bro Naz that will be training Khan, I was told by Asif Vali that they thought about keeping Roach and bringing in Naazim Richardson as a second coach like Hopkins did in the Calzaghe fight. But it seems it will be just Nazim Richardson.

You could see the contrast in the corner work last night, Roach was too slow in giving advice it was painful to listen to Roach struggle with his words, I know some people will complain they find it painful to listen to a jive talking overweight African American in Richardson, But I really feel that last night showed who would be better in the corner for Khan.

What you folks think?
    Oh god what.

Khan just needs to work on defense. He'll be okay as long as he doesn't take flush power shots to the head area.

Comment

1. He did nothing. I once saw him put that bag on Martinez's head to cool him down.

2. A trainer being successful with one fighter, one style, doesn't translate in to him being successful with another fighter.

Comment

Don't understand how people draw these connections.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          1. He did nothing. I once saw him put that bag on Martinez's head to cool him down.

2. A trainer being successful with one fighter, one style, doesn't translate in to him being successful with another fighter.
          This right here!! Not taking anything away from Bro naz and even tho he was in Martinez corner he didn't say or do anything to Martinez so how did u came to the conclusion that naz is better than roach for Khan lol. Half of the time u didnt even see naz in the ring during the breaks for serg so wtf were u watching?? Hahaha

Comment

lol richardson didnt even say one word to martinez

Comment

Richardson was making observations about Cesar Chavez Jr during the entire fight and passing on the information to the main trainer who was then able to communicate that better to Martinez in spanish.

It was like that for ease and quickness of communication. In contrast Roach takes a minute to say a couple of words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                Richardson was making observations about Cesar Chavez Jr during the entire fight and passing on the information to the main trainer who was then able to communicate that better to Martinez in spanish.

It was like that for ease and quickness of communication. In contrast Roach takes a minute to say a couple of words.
                And the main trainer wasn't Saying anything to Martinez except for he's done, come on pick it up. He's done Sergio he's done.. Wow if these are the words naz was passing to the main trainer then damm ur right naz is a better trainer for khan than roach is hahaha!! Stop trying to blame others for khans mistake. Man up and admit that it was khan who put himself in those situation. A new trainer wont help khan, maybe a surgery for a new chin will.

Comment

Virgil Hunter is going to be his new trainer and I am told this by someone very close to Khan.

Comment

Khan had training sessions with both Hunter and Pedro Diaz in New york last week and he is leaning towards Hunter as Hunter speaks English.

Comment

Working...
                    X