Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets score the fight together....there was no robbery here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-4 for G. 7-5 at best. Larry, even the black community isn't trying to defend that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You don't score a push or glove shots.. and ggg came back with a 9 punch combo and landed 6 right after. Some of you clearly don't know how to score boxing.
      lol ok dude. GGG lost every time they exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        lol ok dude. GGG lost every time they exchanged.
        Yeah you clearly have no clue to what you were watching, casuals will casual.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Yeah you clearly have no clue to what you were watching, casuals will casual.
          GGG who was supposed to destroy canelo according to you fanboys. He couldn't even hurt Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            GGG who was supposed to destroy canelo according to you fanboys. He couldn't even hurt Canelo
            He def hurt him or canelo wouldn't of been running away, most I ever seen canelo back peddle in all his fights combined. I do give him props for having a chin, golovkin didn't work the body much at all if he had went there he would of dropped him.

Comment

I posted every round so we can score it together fellas...

Comment

I noticed a pattern after the fight. It seems as if some of Floyd's fans are trying really hard to make it seem like Canelo won just so that Floyd could look good, but there shouldn't be any agenda when it comes to that. Floyd at 35 years old would outbox GGG. Canelo fought well, but didn't do enough to capitalized on the fact that GGG was often slow at getting off his punches.

Comment

8-4 or 7-5 is ok by me. Triple G wins a competitive bout that he "made happen" by forcing the issue. Canelo opened well but faded
                  by refusing to take control.
                  Larry being a Mayweather fan you have been programmed to not give credit to aggressors who establish themselves as the "force" in a fight. Not all are effective aggressors but in this case Triple G was.
                  Canelo wasn't on the move and boxing ala Ali or Leonard that boy was on the run as his conditioning abandoned and he did nothing to effectively control the bout.
                  To much lil" Floyd will effect your ability to judge whose boxing and winning and whose avoiding taking real control.

Canelo at 27 is the new "cash cow" taking Mayweathers spot and Oscar has taken over for Arum. Mayweather & Oscar will be worse than King & Arum because that 's who taught them.
                  When you can get away with the Pacman vs Floyd "so-called fight then Canelo vs Junior "garbage" add in lil" Floyd and Connor you are officially capable of selling a blind man a Mona Lisa!

Todays "Boxing fans" are the dumbest fans in sports.
                  The other sports can get away with turning into entertainment but boxing needs to be real and in "focus"!

Just the way it's been for years now just getting worse because most fans don't realize the differences between pro & amateur boxing!

Larry you still haven't thank me for correcting your "roll under" remember you were rolling the wrong way...........

Ray
                  Last edited by Ray Corso; 09-17-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I don't like the term robbery in reasonably close fights...but that 118-110 card is just bad optics when the acceptable range of scores are 116-112 ggg to 115-113 canelo imo.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

Larry, I can tell you have some extensive background/knowledge of the squared circle.... so with that outta the way we can now say this. IMO, you cannot subjectively score a fight the second or third time seeing it. It allows time for self based biases and opinions have already been formed. Therefore it needs to be scored at the time of the fight, for there to be a fair assessment. Just saying.....

Comment

Working...
                      X