No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
    Well that's because you aren't a true warrior. You are actually condoning Anthony Joshua ducking Deontay Wilder? Wow. So acccording to your logic..keep fleecing the fans with bull***** fights just to make money...so when he finally gets around to fighting Joshua both will be out of their prime or one will incur a loss. That's a b**tch move. True fans want the best to fight the best while they are in their primes....meanwhile casuals like you condone ducking for money. Smh
    Lol 'casuals'... ok. When did I say I wouldn't want to see AJ vs Wilder, of course I do. Who wouldn't. I'm not condoning whoever might be ducking whoever, it's just my opinion WHY the fight hasn't happened yet. And it isn't the boxers ducking, of course they are warriors, it's their management. Do you think Mayweather or Pacman were ducking each other? Or do you think maybe their teams kept them from fighting... This is boxing, how do you not understand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

Both AJ and Wilder fans should celebrate.

These wins are good for the sport of boxing.

And as a Wilder fan, I want to see AJ knockout Ruiz early on June 1 to make the unification the biggest heavyweight fight of all time. It now has the momentum to reach the level of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.
      I think Breazeale is more dangerous then Ruiz but Ruiz knows how to prolong a fight. Joshua has to be on point to end it early, if that's his goal . He usually doesn't throw his hardest shots until the first few rounds . This fight is very predictable however I can only see one winner .It's not a who hits who first thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        He doesn't; the clown is a UK fight fan with his britches in a bunch.

Jermall Charlo is, right now, basically two years into a stall of his owed title shot, as a clear example of that clown's bull****.

Arum/Warren and the WBO this is not
        I know, I was being sarcastic. Haymon and PBC puts on some good fights whether haters want to admit it or not. People that hate Haymon will look for any reason to bring him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Lolx..... You had just two sentences with bogus excuses why wilder shouldn't fight whyte.

I didn't expect anything less. Fans like you are part of the duck conspiracy.
          Lol it was only a matter of time before the stupidity youre made of comes out. What did I say that got your panties in a bunch?

I just said White/Wilder was a fight I would like to see but you idiots can't see outside of your incompetence box smh

Comment

Dillian Whyte is simply a guy treading in place, still not owed a fight because he's too chicken**** to fight Luis Ortiz, Tyson Fury or Kubrat Pulev.

Deontay Wilder just fought his mandatory challenger, the next mandatory defense is owed in about a year's time, and Wilder now has a 11-month voluntary period to fight whomever he wants (based on how he's fought during his run, that may end up being two fights in the interim.

Wilder's camp likely fights Luis Ortiz again to the close out the year (if it's not Joshua), and if he can't get Joshua early 2020, Adam Kownacki is being matched to be viable.

Hopefully Dillian Whyte fights that final eliminator before the window comes due again, lol; maybe the WBC let's him fight Oscar Rivas (current #10 rated) as that elusive formal eliminator
            Whyte will not fight any corrupt org pre arranged eliminator. This is the window for voluntary. Why give us Ortiz 2 while whyte 1 can be made?

Ortiz has health issues and it's best for him to be fighting journey men just to put food on the table. He refused a retirement pay to get KOed by AJ, obviously because of PED.

Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
              Lol it was only a matter of time before the stupidity youre made of comes out. What did I say that got your panties in a bunch?

I just said White/Wilder was a fight I would like to see but you idiots can't see outside of your incompetence box smh
              Nigqa, calm down. I didn't cause your frustration.
              If wilder's management refuse to put him in their with guys with a pulse, that's their business.

Always waiting for when the top opponents has one medical issue or the other or is out of shape.

Continue to suck that dick. You will be pregnant soon.

Comment

Whyte will not fight any corrupt org pre arranged eliminator. This is the window for voluntary. Why give us Ortiz 2 while whyte 1 can be made?

Ortiz has health issues and it's best for him to be fighting journey men just to put food on the table. He refused a retirement pay to get KOed by AJ, obviously because of PED.

Good luck.
                If Dillian Whyte wants the voluntary path then so be it.

Don't say **** about the split, don't say **** about where the fight is located, and don't say **** about who runs the actual event.

Deontay Wilder just fought his mandatory, basically has a full year to fight whomever he wants, and if he can't get Joshua to fight him, seems set to go forward with the Ortiz rematch in the second half of the year.

Let Whyte keep looking good against the folks he chooses to fight, and maybe Wilder calls him for a voluntary at some point (with Wilder not taking any damage, the Ortiz rematch will fall in wherever the schedule obliges, and there's likely a Spring fight before the next mandatory comes due).

Comment

If Dillian Whyte wants the voluntary path then so be it.

Don't say **** about the split, don't say **** about where the fight is located, and don't say **** about who runs the actual event.

Deontay Wilder just fought his mandatory, basically has a full year to fight whomever he wants, and if he can't get Joshua to fight him, seems set to go forward with the Ortiz rematch in the second half of the year.

Let Whyte keep looking good against the folks he chooses to fight, and maybe Wilder calls him for a voluntary at some point (with Wilder not taking any damage, the Ortiz rematch will fall in wherever the schedule obliges, and there's likely a Spring fight before the next mandatory comes due).
                  Wilder/whyte, obviously whyte will be the Best side, just the way wilder is the Biggest side to AJ.
                  Obviously Ortiz is not making anything close to 3mil for this rematch if it gets made after a devastating KO the first time.

Be that as it may, whyte has been fighting better competition to Ortiz, there is no debate about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                    Lol 'casuals'... ok. When did I say I wouldn't want to see AJ vs Wilder, of course I do. Who wouldn't. I'm not condoning whoever might be ducking whoever, it's just my opinion WHY the fight hasn't happened yet. And it isn't the boxers ducking, of course they are warriors, it's their management. Do you think Mayweather or Pacman were ducking each other? Or do you think maybe their teams kept them from fighting... This is boxing, how do you not understand that.
                    - -TUE 50-0 and his daddy ducking Manny. Daddy said so and TUE was always his daddy's boy.

Comment

Nigqa, calm down. I didn't cause your frustration.
                      If wilder's management refuse to put him in their with guys with a pulse, that's their business.

Always waiting for when the top opponents has one medical issue or the other or is out of shape.

Continue to suck that dick. You will be pregnant soon.
                      Lol I'm very calm. What frustration are you even talking about? Smh you must be getting your replies mixed up. You are the one frustrated obviously. All u said doesn't change the fact that you are clearly over emotional about MEN boxers and you have absolutely NO logic when it comes to this issue.

You would be one of the imbeciles that would spew the "AJ leftovers" if Wilder flattens Whyte. Your h0m0 erotic statement at the end didn't even make any sense smh take a nap...
                      Last edited by Calibaloc; 05-27-2019, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X