Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    What is the projected start time for the main event?
    6PM Pacific - according to ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      So Khan passed on 8 million to fight Brook I believe I heard to make 5 million
      vs. Crawford. It’s likely a mix of not wanting to risk losing to Brook & if he somehow beats Crawford his purse per fight would go up big.
      I also think if Khan loses badly to Crawford (which there's definitely a big risk here) then there's no way the Brooke fight is still there for him as some people think - no one will want to watch it.

Khan's going for the legacy, make or break pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        That would be clutch!

Comment

Khan gonna surprise alot of people tonight! I think his chin holds up the full 12 and goes to a decision

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            That would be clutch!
            That time is for the PPV portion of the card, which there will be 4 fights on. My guess is the main event takes place around 8:30/9 Pacific

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              That time is for the PPV portion of the card, which there will be 4 fights on. My guess is the main event takes place around 8:30/9 Pacific
              That's NOT what it says.

So either they don't know what "Main Event" means...or we're about to see a LOT of early knockouts.

Comment

That's NOT what it says.

So either they don't know what "Main Event" means...or we're about to see a LOT of early knockouts.
                They are obviously full of ****, I'm watching the non-PPV undercard on ESPN2 right now. One more fight, then Adames/Galarza, after that the PPV card begins. ESPN just trying to trick people to get them to buy early

Comment

This Berlanga kid fighting right now has 9 first rd KO wins in 9 fights...

Comment

And Berlanga just stopped this Brazilian in 45 seconds, kid must have SERIOUS power. Only 21 years old, he's already got a fight scheduled for May 25th on the Herring/Ito card

Comment

Berlanga a Puerto Rican from NY too, TR might be sitting on a gold mine with this kid

Comment

Working...
                      X