Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Leaves Spence Off List Of Potential Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Letsboxhoe View Post
    Pac has been cherry picking qnd catching people at catchweights since 08 gtfoh with that legend excuse
    If you looked at my post properly you wouldn’t be writing me this nonsense. Stay in your lane young buck

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      And he'd likely get his azz whooped, don't forget that part
      Thats the point he was just making. You don't shoot to stardom losing against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
        Are you serious?
        Quite. Name one person on that list that Manny Pacquiao flat out ignored or refused to fight - regardless of why. That's ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Pac would be giving away more than 10 pounds and more than 10 years. One or the other he could do, not both.
          So what! CANELO could of been FLOYDS son. He was 23 and FLOYD was 36. Also a 15lb difference fight night. PAC has no excuses and no CATCHWEIGHT opportunities as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Pac is very aware that he needs to know which battles to choose at this stage of his career. He's no fool. He knows that a fight with Spence could potentially age him in one night. It will be very grueling and physical fight.

It's miracle that he still can compete a high championship level even at the age of 40 years old. Right now he has earned the right to choose the most lucrative fights for the less amount of risk.

He needs fights that's going to keep him winning and healthy.
            Yeah he's no fool, but you guys shouldn't forget he did say Spence is like Ledwaba.

I think Haymon gave him the marching orders not to touch Spence at this point in time.

This is how Pac sees Spence.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
            Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,”

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              So what! CANELO could of been FLOYDS son. He was 23 and FLOYD was 36. Also a 15lb difference fight night. PAC has no excuses and no CATCHWEIGHT opportunities as usual.
              And today Canelo is the best MW in the world and has one loss.

These fanboys have no idea of the significance in that, and Floyd said after beating Canelo that he would be great he was right once again.

The idiots try and rubbish Floyd but fck me he kicks their dumb ass all over the place in credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Yeah he's no fool, but you guys shouldn't forget he did say Spence is like Ledwaba.

I think Haymon gave him the marching orders not to touch Spence at this point in time.

In this picture, Pac looks shrunk, awkward, and not like a fighter at all. Look how small and fragile the guy looks.

Let it go, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  yes he was a weak opponent and it showed. i said before hand the fight shouldnt be happening and it was a mismatch and i got slaughtered by posters like you saying i was being miserable. then the fight happened, it sucked, and then people started crying that it was boring. sorry if that makes me racist that i dont rate spence fighting weak opponents.
                  Who should Spence fight? No sense saying Crawford, Arum won't make the fight unless he controls everything or gets all he wants and Haymon isn't having that, so, for now, forget that happening. So who should Spence fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                    He will go to war with Danny in an enormous PPV
                    I wouldn't mind this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Look, I know how much of a Manny Pacquiao fan you are and so I am. I wasn't saying he was a coward but that he was wise.

However, there also comes a time when everyone has to face reality. My heart tells me that he probably could defeat Erroll Spence at the moment but my mind also tells me to be realistic.

Spence would be too much of a risk and danger for him at this time. He's much younger, stronger and bigger than Pacquiao. In addition, at 40 Pac has a lot more years of wear and tear on his body than Spence.

Pac has said he would like to fight for at least another three years. If that is the case, then I would advice him to hold off on the Spence talk for awhile.

Erroll will still be there and focus on more practical opponents where he will be the favored to win. Eventually he will get Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X