Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Billy Dib be the Aussie Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Billy Dib be the Aussie Ricky Hatton?

I think Billy Dib has what it takes to be a big star in the US.

The only thing holding him back is the Aussie market.

Unlike Hatton, Dib doesn't have a big fanbase in Australia which I find strange considering he has the looks, speed, style that is fan friendly.

The work he does behind the scenes with helping kids off the street is never mentioned in the media.

I think he needs our support to make him the Aussie Hatton!

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    I think Billy Dib has what it takes to be a big star in the US.

The only thing holding him back is the Aussie market.

Unlike Hatton, Dib doesn't have a big fanbase in Australia which I find strange considering he has the looks, speed, style that is fan friendly.

The work he does behind the scenes with helping kids off the street is never mentioned in the media.

I think he needs our support to make him the Aussie Hatton!
    I do think he's talented, but...

He's had numerous examples of poor sportsmanship in his career which haven't helped his cause at all. That sort of thing does nothing to endear fans. Despite what he does behind the scenes, in the ring many consider him a bit of a grub.

He was on the right track being Mosley's little protege though, not sure what's happening there anymore. Did Shane dump him?

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
      I do think he's talented, but...

He's had numerous examples of poor sportsmanship in his career which haven't helped his cause at all. That sort of thing does nothing to endear fans. Despite what he does behind the scenes, in the ring many consider him a bit of a grub.

He was on the right track being Mosley's little protege though, not sure what's happening there anymore. Did Shane dump him?
      Billy and Shane are still close.

Big things coming up for Billy Dib.

Comment

He has some talent but I'm still not overly impressed by him when I watch him.

I also think he is a scumbag and a cheat.

Comment

Whenver billy dibs name is mention all i hear from casual fans is his ****. I tend to agree his not that talented really and his feather fisted which doesnt help his cause. I wish he does well but so far his not the impressive.

Comment

Brently called him out via keyboard and I don't think Dibb has responded and is therefore quite gutless. Fortunately, Brently then shared some of his big fight experiences which made up for the anti-climax of the Dibb no show in his folks driveway.

Comment

Grubby in the ring, when he got his shot he sat back and didn't take the fight to Leuveno?, hurt his reputation, pretty un Australian effort. best of luck to him though, Katsidis is the one every should really be getting behind.

Comment

新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Comment

Working...
                X