No announcement yet.

I hate people who use there car horns in an aggressive way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people who use there car horns in an aggressive way

I tell you this annoys me, the horn is there to warn people you are there in case there could be an accident but people use it in such an aggressive manner. A typical example I was driving home today and i had to let a few cars through who where coming in the other direction and this guy in an Aston Martin comes up behind me and starts beeping his horn he was so impatient he couldn’t wait 2 seconds, so i drove away really slowly to annoy him even me lol. He was flapping his arms around getting annoyed lol what a prat.

The next person to beep me will get something stuck up there bum.

Comment

The new thing in South FLorida is these fat self-important bastards who honk at you from right behind you if you don't zoom off the second the traffic light changes. I swear not more than 1 entire second passes when the light changes and they're honking at you.

I've already followed a dude to the bank and got out the car and had many car to car incidents over this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          The new thing in South FLorida is these fat self-important bastards who honk at you from right behind you if you don't zoom off the second the traffic light changes. I swear not more than 1 entire second passes when the light changes and they're honking at you.

I've already followed a dude to the bank and got out the car and had many car to car incidents over this.
          I heard a lot of those fuckers will pull out pistols on you in the act of road rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            The next person to beep me will get something stuck up there bum.
            Like you need a horn D for that excuse

Comment

Originally posted by .Rich Loc. View Post
              I heard a lot of those fuckers will pull out pistols on you in the act of road rage.
              hASNT happened yet but i squared up with some rican bodybuilder in front of a bank cuz of it.

whatever they pull, i got one too in my caddy

yo that shi t makes me livid

Comment

I'll admit. I am said ****.

I drive with a purpose. Get moving or get the **** out the way.

I just bought a "baby on board" bumper sticker so my Jeff Gordon days are over. I honked at several poor bastards though in my prime..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I'll admit. I am said ****.

I drive with a purpose. Get moving or get the **** out the way.

I just bought a "baby on board" bumper sticker so my Jeff Gordon days are over. I honked at several poor bastards though in my prime..lol.
                  congrats on the gorgeous baby... you sleepin?

after 3 months its the best

Comment

U2 gig on tha shtreets without permission is the solution.

Comment

Working...
                    X