Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA section dying?

Quiet in here lately.

Blair Wells what up!?

sup mickey yeah its pretty quiet,but then again there ain't much news about, best thing out there 2 talk about was the jon fitch story and that was over an done with in 24 hours
    it should pick up when some new news breaks.

Comment

Man there is plenty to talk about but everyone just talks about the damn UFC and its most marquee fighters. If you wanna talk about something, lets talk about how Wagnenny Fabianno better look good in his debut in WEC or how I hope my man Dong Yung Kim beats down overrated a$$ Karo Parysian

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        I hope my man Dong Yung Kim beats down overrated a$$ Karo Parysian
        Just found this, fast forward to about 16:30 to see the crazy ****.

Comment

Regardless of propaganda, the recent UFC domination has not been good for the sport. Most of the interesting fights which could be made in the organization already have been, and thus we're left with dominant champions and all the best match ups outside the realm of possibility due to UFC fighter exclusivity or simply politics (Machida may never receive a title fight, for ex.). Additionally, many of the previous greats have lost their mystique in the new era (Shogun, Gomi, etc.). Fedor is the only unchanging constant in the MMA world.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
            Just found this, fast forward to about 16:30 to see the crazy ****.
            It wont play but if thats there first fight then Kim slams and punches out Hasegawa, they fought to a draw in a rematch. I became impressed with Kim when I saw him fight Matt Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
              It wont play but if thats there first fight then Kim slams and punches out Hasegawa, they fought to a draw in a rematch. I became impressed with Kim when I saw him fight Matt Brown
              Yeah that's the one, he KOs him with a suplex and then mounts and lands some undefended punches before its stopped, all right at the end of the third round.

Comment

this might explain why mma is dying

people are starting to see through these pathetic man-humping contests.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  this might explain why mma is dying

people are starting to see through these pathetic man-humping contests.
                  How is a boxing promoter's version of an MMA fighter killing MMA?

Comment

I would love to see how you would survive against those so called man humpers

Comment

Working...
                    X