View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 12:25 AM #7
BoxingScene Tycoon

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
THRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,677,482.54
Total Points: 2,109,772.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeatch!
The hardest punchers of all time, my list would be:
Marciano - all of his 43 KO's were one punch knockouts, and his punches broke bones and sent Carmine Vingo into a coma

Joe Louis - broke Max Schmeling's back ( 2 vertebrae ) with body punches and i have pictures of him punching so hard he lifted Billy Conn's body off the canvas

Jack Dempsey - broke Jess Willard's jaw, ribs, cheekbone in round 1 of their title fight

Stanley ketchel - he could still knock guys out with one punch after 20
rounds

Archie Moore - most knockouts of any boxer - 145 KO's

Have to agree with you on Archie Moore. But he took quite a beating in his fight with Ali (saw it the other night on The Greatest Fights show in my part of the world)
THRILLAinmanila is offline   Reply With Quote