Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd never wanted this fight. If you want something in life you don't say this is my term, take it or leave it. And if the terms are not acceptable to the other side, you make adjustments. You don't say, no test, no fight. I want $100 million. I want Arum to disappear first. Training is not allowed in the other guy's country. I want 100% PPV. It's just silly.

Pac's mistake was not calling Floyd's first bluff right away. But then again after reading the Hauser article, ie, Floyd with roids vs Pac without roids.... So....

Comment

• How can a COWARD like Froid PEDweather calls himself an ATG?

Comment

• didn't he say this already before b*tching on the phone about wanting 50/50 when floyd called a week later?

Comment

• I like Mayweather, but this is just really sad. I dont think he wants the fight, and this will defintely hurt hes legacie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Some people just can't stop asking about the fight. Floyd is angry. I'm sure Pacman is getting tired of it too. Let it go folks and move on.
            Yep. We need to move on people! Stop asking these guys. Fight will never happen.

Comment

• Its sad because it doesnt make sense on Floyd's end.

Any idiot can understand why Arum might not want the fight to happen - he's protecting Pac, his fued with Floyd, blah blah blah

If the drug test issue is under the bridge, why not take the fight if Pac is so easy to beat

Pacman was the fighter of the decade and has a huge fanbase.

It must hurt a lot of Floyd fans that it ended up this way - all they have is hating Pacquiao, criticizing his performance and bragging about theoretical fights.

Everyone is a loser in this but the bigger loser is Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Floyd never wanted this fight. If you want something in life you don't say this is my term, take it or leave it. And if the terms are not acceptable to the other side, you make adjustments. You don't say, no test, no fight. I want $100 million. I want Arum to disappear first. Training is not allowed in the other guy's country. I want 100% PPV. It's just silly.

Pac's mistake was not calling Floyd's first bluff right away. But then again after reading the Hauser article, ie, Floyd with roids vs Pac without roids.... So....
                Manny said this when they were negotiaiting in dec 09. You and a lot of manny's fans don't seem to have a problem when he does this. WHy is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  Its sad because it doesnt make sense on Floyd's end.

Any idiot can understand why Arum might not want the fight to happen - he's protecting Pac, his fued with Floyd, blah blah blah

If the drug test issue is under the bridge, why not take the fight if Pac is so easy to beat

Pacman was the fighter of the decade and has a huge fanbase.

It must hurt a lot of Floyd fans that it ended up this way - all they have is hating Pacquiao, criticizing his performance and bragging about theoretical fights.

Everyone is a loser in this but the bigger loser is Floyd
                  your 1st two sentences tell the whole story.

Comment

• Careful Pac, Mayweather snorts PEDs

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                      Careful Pac, Mayweather snorts PEDs
                      Floyd is dependent on peds. His next opponent should demand that he'll be properly notified of positive test results. Half of Floyd's earnings should be awarded to his opponent if he decides to move on with the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X