No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman; I Would Question a Hatton Title Attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackmagicj View Post
    But he doesn't question Margarito vs Pacquiao for a vacant 154 lb belt.
    Green k. My exact thoughts. Great to see it as the first post.

Comment

Hey Sulaiman how about you stop worrying about boxers on the combeback trail and worry more about the top fighters holding your belts refusing to defend them against the #1 and #2 contenders? Eh? Also how about we say Ffff USADA and go straight up WADA..which is wayyy more legit..piss and blood every month across the board..skip all the special deal with USADA where the promoters sometimes don't get put on blast if sample "A" is dirty. I really do hope that the Mosley's, Winky's, etc who aren't so promotion driven in retirement take part in the boardrooms for the sport. We need some actual boxers doing these jobs no pitchmen.

Comment

this guy has no f***ing shame. not only does he rig title fights so the fighters he wants can win them ( Canelo over welterweight Matthew Hatton for 154 lb title; Morales fighting for vacant 140 lb title even though another fighter - Ajose- had fought and won an eliminator). Then he talks ****. He should learn to keep his mouth shut, espially considering all the shady **** he does.

Comment

Question it but not forbid it. He'll talk ish if Ricky fights for a WBA, WBO, or IBF title, Ricky shouldn't be fighting for a title...

But if it's the green belt, against Floyd or Guerrero/Berto or anyone else, he would welcome it

I could see him approving Ricky to fight Canelo...

Comment

Am sure Hatton would be fighting for the WBC title then..

Comment

I would question the Pac-Margo 154lb title fight at a catchweight
              I would question almost every Alvarez opponent's title shot
              I would question the WBC's behavior in regards to Chavez jr
              I would question why they strip some fighters and not others
              I would question why they don't follow their own rules half the time
              I question the WBC and Slimeyman.

We all know if it makes dollars it makes sense. can't wait to see Slimeyman talk up a pac/may- Hatton rematch if he wins his next fight.

Comment

He's talking about challenging Malinaggi for his belt, I don't think we need to worry about him getting KO'd again. Take it easy Jose

Comment

Working...
                X