No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: Broner vs. DeMarco is a 50-50 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: Broner vs. DeMarco is a 50-50 Fight

IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez is a very interested party in the upcoming fight between Antonio DeMarco and Adrien Broner, taking place on November 17th at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

Broner (24-0, 20KOs) is moving up in weight to challenge DeMarco (28-2-1, 21KOs) for the WBC lightweight title. Vazquez thinks it's a 50-50 fight where each boxer is very capable of securing the victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't agree with Vazquez here..I think Broner is going to make short work of DeMarco..

Comment

I feel it is a close fight i do favour Broner but Tony has a very good chance.DEWARCO

Comment

it really isnt. but im sure glad ppl think it is.

Comment

Broner will probably win but DeMarco will make it messy. If DeMarco uses a lead left and comes back with a right hook, he will have success against Broner. It should be a close fight.............remember, Valero had a very high activity rate and attacked in flurries. Broner throws one or two punches at a time and has a very low workrate. DeMarco has faced the much tougher competition between the two guys as well.....can't see Broner having an "easy night" as many posters are claiming.

The Broner hype is having people think the guy is the next SRR or something....I'm not on the bandwagon.

Comment

The best fighter on Broner's resume is P.D.L.

DeMarco is basically a younger/taller version of PDL with more power. Adrian Broner has improved a little bit since then though so yea Vasquez is right, it should be a close fight.

I still think DeMarco with his southpaw stance and long reach is going to take the decision. If a miracle does happen and Broner somehow win's then Broner get's full credit and all the hype is Real. The winner of this fight is the best at 135 no if's and's or but's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              it really isnt. but im sure glad ppl think it is.
              You dont know boxing. every fight is a 50/50 fight anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                You dont know boxing. every fight is a 50/50 fight anything can happen.
                shut up. smh...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Broner will probably win but DeMarco will make it messy. If DeMarco uses a lead left and comes back with a right hook, he will have success against Broner. It should be a close fight.............remember, Valero had a very high activity rate and attacked in flurries. Broner throws one or two punches at a time and has a very low workrate. DeMarco has faced the much tougher competition between the two guys as well.....can't see Broner having an "easy night" as many posters are claiming.

The Broner hype is having people think the guy is the next SRR or something....I'm not on the bandwagon.
                  I usually agree with ya,but on this one I can't Math..DeMarco is not that good imo..I don't think he has the tools,he will have a high work rate but get counter at every turn...I'm not on the Broner bandwagon either..I think he is beatable,but DeMarco won't be the guy to do it...

Comment

I'm a fan of Broner but don't see any reason why he would blow past DeMarco with ease like some people seem to think. I think Vazquez is right, in that this is a competitive fight (at least on paper) and will be a good measuring stick to see where Broner really is at. Wouldn't be shocked if DeMarco pulls off the upset by outworking him, and let's also remember that there's a question mark around Broner's chin at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X