No announcement yet.

double standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sergio cant fight at 168, but idiots want pac fights sergio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
    wouldnt you like to see p4p 1and 2 fight?? i sure they can workout a catch weight.....

Comment

Originally posted by animekid View Post
      wouldnt you like to see p4p 1and 2 fight?? i sure they can workout a catch weight.....
      and then haters will always find a way to downplay the fight..

pac only fought weight drained fighters.. blah blah blah..

Comment

Just make the fight at 154! Both can make the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
          This is what you want to do, go to your computer and pour a hot cup of water in your computer but head.
          @

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
            Just make the fight at 154! Both can make the weight.
            By that logic they could make the fight at 160, cause Pac can make that weight too. Hell, if he wins he can meet Froch at 168 cause he can definitely make that weight. Maybe you're not aware, but Pac's fight night weight against Marg was 148. At the weigh-in the day before he was 144.6, below the Welter limit and this was for a 150 fight. He said he's not fighting Jr Middle again and vacated the title for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by animekid View Post
              Do you support Floyd vs Marquez.

**** we gave Oscar hell for calling out pacquaio from 135 when he only had one fight above 130 and made him jump two weight classes.

But yet Martinez can call out fighters 2 weight classes above him.

Yes i see a double standard.

Also I guess in your logic. Martinez vs Donarie is ok. Don't you want to see a fight between the number 3 and number 2 fighter.

And the funny part is that pacquaio couldn't make 150 but yet people want him to go up to 154 and fight martinez especially when its clearly show he cant make 154 at all and his fight night weight is 148 at 150 catch weight. There is a reason why he dropped back to 147.

Pacquaio is not super man. Dude max weight class is 147.

And its funny the only people who calls pacquaio a ducker for avoiding the 160 lineal champion and criticize pacquaio for a catchweight, want pacquaio fight martinez at a catchweight of 154. And the funny part is that they all say martinez would knock pacquaio out with ease and beat him with a jab which shows sign of the major size advantage. They are also the same people who think floyd has no chance of beating martinez even though floyd is far more skilled than martinez.

And i
              Last edited by victorythagr8; 03-16-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

really is a double standard.

goes to show pac is a cut above the rest..

and yes i'd like to see pac vs maravilla.

Comment

Did you really need to shout this?

Comment

A thread like this was already made, only it was less obvious the TS was on Pacquiao ballz...

And like the other thread, the TS forgot that everyone, including the HBO crew, suggested he move up to 168 for the fights, DUUHHHH..... Roy said he should do it, Lamply said he should do it and fight Andre Ward specifically.

And lets look at the differences, Martinez has never fought at 168, Pacquiao has fought at 154, and even has a belt at that weight. Say what u will about Pac not making 150 blah blah blah, but he still fought at the weight. Is it the fact that Martinez isn't a slow, forward plodding, wide-punching, damaged goods opponent that keeps Pac from being willing to make the leap again?

But other than that, the reality is PEOPLE DO WANT TO SEE MARTINEZ MOVE UP... So stop crying

I don't know why it is that Pacquiao's fans feel the need to defend him about this subject. No one significant is giving Pac a hard time about it, and Martinez isn't even pushing for it. He merely suggested it. Why so defensive?
                    Last edited by JDezi4; 03-16-2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X