Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather CombuBox Stats EXPOSED (By Precisepuncher)! (must see)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Mayweather CombuBox Stats EXPOSED (By Precisepuncher)! (must see)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJjSW2rH-Q
    Precisepuncher watched a round and counted the punches Cotto CLEARLY landed and then he shows the HBO compubox of that round which shows that Cotto only landed 8 punches (Round 6). The video shows in reality he landed around 3 times as many punches.
    I didn't make this video - all credit goes to Precisepuncher (from youtube)

Must see.

PS: I made a typing mistake (Compubox, not "Combubox")
    Last edited by BRITISH LlON; 05-12-2013, 04:58 AM.

Aren't you aware?

Compubox is ONLY legit when it shows favorable numbers for Mayweather.

Comment

Anyone with half a brain realizes compubox is f'ed, in a number a different fights. No news here, Floyd still won the fight clearly.

Comment

You could watch that round live and tell Cotto landed shots. Compubox isn't really useful for anything other than debate, because you know it's off, either by a little or usually, a lot.

Comment

Compubox is just a guy pressing numbers (live). I really don't know why people bring them up all the time when they are EXTREMELY unreliable.

Comment

Props to the dude who took the time to actually break it down and confirm what most of us already know: Compubox is no better than Olympic scoring. Possibly worse - if that's possible.

Comment

According to Compubox, Guerrero landed more on Mayweather than Cotto did. I am not a punchstat buff or expert but that does not seem realistic to me. Cotto landed more shots and also of better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx30 View Post
                According to Compubox, Guerrero landed more on Mayweather than Cotto did. I am not a punchstat buff or expert but that does not seem realistic to me. Cotto landed more shots and also of better quality.
                Mayweather's face at the end of the fight showed who landed more shots. Compubox had a very bad night.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Mayweather's face at the end of the fight showed who landed more shots. Compubox had a very bad night.
                  That's true. I think it's not even up for debate. If someone read those stats from last week without watching the fight, he might think that Guerrero gave Mayweather the fight of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post

i agree with you re compubox, but don't get delusional. Even using a face test you could see Cotto got hit more. Floyd had a bloody nose, half of Cotto's face was marked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X