Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re

You know what's coming, from Crawford's welterweight rivals:

"He dominated a one-legged fighter! He beat a cripple!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      1. We have posters who predicted a Benavidez win now saying he would have won if not for the knee as if the knee became an issue during the fight. He got broken down by a good game plan. Period.

2. Styles make fights and two counter punches will produce a similar fight in most cases. Benavidez may not be top level but he is game at 147 and has good defense.

3. You guys want to make Loma out to be the top guy so bad but don't want Loma in with the top guys.
      Why are you hating on Loma? What more can he do he called Tank out who makes it clear he don't want Loma especially when Floyd threatens him with it to keep him in line. Loma has moved through the weight classes besti g champions at a record rate. He just beat Linares with an a shoulder injury and Linares was much bigger and is an elite fighter. He's about to unify coming back from surgery as his tune up and is calling out for a Mikey fight. Who else does he need to fight to be seen as fighting the best?

I bet you rate Luis Ortiz as one if the best in his division because of his long but failed amateur record and for being "avoided".

You don't want to give Loma credit because you're a racist PBC fanboy, you can't stand people from around the world can be better and have an inferiority complex.

Comment

• hahahaha

ololololololololool

heehehehehehehehe Benadildo

Comment

• ...Crawford has some helllava ***** punches that can knock anybody out...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... his leg never healed properly... Benavidez right knee is damaged for good...

I'm re-watching the fight: with one minute to go in the 1st round, Benavidez stepped back on his right leg, and immediately lost his balance...

(I like Bud very much, but one simply can't judge his actual value after this fight vs Benavidez)...
            It looks like he reinjured his leg around round 7??? Plus that weight couldnt of helped much. My right knee gives me problems at times and I know if Im even a couple lbs over more than normal it really bothers me.

I think thats what helped Canelo a lot. He looked much smaller in the rematch and he was coming off a knee injury as well.

Plus when he kept ducking way low couldnt of been much help???

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... his leg never healed properly... Benavidez right knee is damaged for good...

I'm re-watching the fight: with one minute to go in the 1st round, Benavidez stepped back on his right leg, and immediately lost his balance...

(I like Bud very much, but one simply can't judge his actual value after this fight vs Benavidez)...
              Never mind!!! I remember that also now??? At 1st i thought he just had terrible footwork and was trying to donthe splits. Then as the rounds went by he got more and more flat footed and I knew something was wrong.

Comment

• They are still trying to bleep out all the F bombs coming from his family's mouths as we speak. Do they not have any idea that they are on television or are they that classless that they can't stop swearing for 2 seconds while the camera is on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Why are you hating on Loma? What more can he do he called Tank out who makes it clear he don't want Loma especially when Floyd threatens him with it to keep him in line. Loma has moved through the weight classes besti g champions at a record rate. He just beat Linares with an a shoulder injury and Linares was much bigger and is an elite fighter. He's aboutw to unify coming back from surgery as his tune up and is calling out for a Mikey fight. Who else does he need to fight to be seen as fighting the best?

I bet you rate Luis Ortiz as one if the best in his division because of his long but failed amateur record and for being "avoided".

You don't want to give Loma credit because you're a racist PBC fanboy, you can't stand people from around the world can be better and have an inferiority complex.
                  While I do agree that lomachenko is a top fighter, I want you to tell me what racism is. Because we obviously have different meanings

Comment

• Good fight. Benavidez proved he belonged there, and I thought he had a case for perhaps being ahead at the halfway point. He made Crawford use everything in his bag of tricks to win. I wonder how differently it might have played out if he hadn't got shot in the leg.

At the end of the day though, Crawford showed why he's great, even if he had to work for it. He can box and brawl, and he showed that he's got the power to finish guys with either hand all the way to the closing seconds of the fight, and that was against a big welterweight with a good chin. He struggled with Benavidez's size early on, this is the first fight I've seen where Bud looked kinda small, but he figured it out like he always does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Why are you hating on Loma? What more can he do he called Tank out who makes it clear he don't want Loma especially when Floyd threatens him with it to keep him in line. Loma has moved through the weight classes besti g champions at a record rate. He just beat Linares with an a shoulder injury and Linares was much bigger and is an elite fighter. He's about to unify coming back from surgery as his tune up and is calling out for a Mikey fight. Who else does he need to fight to be seen as fighting the best?

I didn't hate on Loma. I spoke on some of the posters that are quick to say he is #1 p4p but don't seem to be in a hurry to see him in with the top guys at LW or JWW. Loma is good, definitely top 10, but I wanna see him in there with Garcia, Tank, or anyone at 140 before he gets the #1 spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X