No announcement yet.

Working out without weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out without weights

what exercises can i do to work on my chest. Like wat works for the upper and lower chest. Also what works good for shoulders and back without weights just stuff around the house

incline, regular, narrow and wide push ups. pul ups

Comment

how incline and narrow?

Comment

you put your feet on a table or something and do pushups. narrow you just bring yor hands closer togather

Comment

and which one works what part of the chest or shoulders?

Comment

Originally posted by ottoevans
            do push ups with your hands spread wide,ive been doin them everyday for a week now and i already see results..........whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Comment

for shoulders i just grab something heavy and lift it up and do lateral raises. its kind of tough to work shoulders with out weights

i wouls just say shadow box with hand weights

Comment

Originally posted by xXslimXx
                do push ups with your hands spread wide,ive been doin them everyday for a week now and i already see results..........whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
                me too, been doing wide push-ups and i try to do it everyday tho my muscles are sore.

Comment

which part of the chest does WideGrip pushups help?? What helps the lower chest and upper??

Comment

which part of the chest does WideGrip pushups help?? What helps the lower chest and upper??
                    your chest muscles develop at diffrent stages when i first started doin push ups i noticed the outer area of my chest got bigger then as i kept doing push ups i noticed the line in between the chest got more defined and now ive been doing push ups everyday and im starting to notice the line at the bottom of the chest become more define i also see my chest gettin bigger,so juss keep at it and dont be lazy do push upsh at least 5 times a week i promise you will se results

Comment

Working...
                    X