Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Vs. House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dexter by a hair........house is very good.....but the fact that its a public tv show makes it very different.......its almost unfair to compare.....i mean, house has twice as many episodes per season........theres bound to be waay more stinker episodes and plot gets repetitive more easily........still, the character house is ****ing superb...its probably gonna be one of the biggest tv icons ever throughout the world.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      dexter by a hair........house is very good.....but the fact that its a public tv show makes it very different.......its almost unfair to compare.....i mean, house has twice as many episodes per season........theres bound to be waay more stinker episodes and plot gets repetitive more easily........still, the character house is ****ing superb...its probably gonna be one of the biggest tv icons ever throughout the world.....
      Dexter wins fair and square.

Comment

Dexter via a vicious and brutal first round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Is this a trick question?

Comment

"my penis stopped breathing. do you know cpr?"

Comment

I love both shows but I gotta go with Dexter for 2 main reasons. ******* and No commercials...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                I love both shows but I gotta go with Dexter for 2 main reasons. ******* and No commercials...
                Tis' great.

Comment

Dexter owns House by miles.

Comment

Working...
                  X