No announcement yet.

first fight tommorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first fight tommorrow

fighting tommorrow at 189 JO, against a gym who often has fighters fight out of shape. I have awesome jab so that first round I'm gonna work his body with myjab and just focus on gassing him really quickly. Any tips for that first fight? im nervous as ****

Relax is a big factor, do you have any proof of your nice jab or sparring? Im not hating on you, im just sick of all the people that come on here sounding like a million bucks and then show us a video of a half ass ****** attempting to rick roll and punch the bag at the same time

Comment

Record it. Most likely you will go out and brawl with him or freeze up and not do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
        freeze up and not do ****.
        That's a good summary of the first 2 rounds of my first fight haha. Be aggressive is my best advice.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
          That's a good summary of the first 2 rounds of my first fight haha. Be aggressive is my best advice.
          Yeah I was aggressive in mine. Best way really. Cos you are nervous as **** and you get rid of a load of adrenaline.

Comment

got a question. when i weigh in, do I exactly have to be 189? I ask because right now i weigh about 190.4 and I'm wondering if its necessary to be exactly 189 come tommorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by johnjamieson View Post
              got a question. when i weigh in, do I exactly have to be 189? I ask because right now i weigh about 190.4 and I'm wondering if its necessary to be exactly 189 come tommorrow.
              Both trainers will usually wave it off. But, to be sure just lose the weight.

Comment

thanks man. I'm def gonna record it and get some pics. im pumped

Comment

Goo for it!

Comment

relax stay focused and remember to breather

Comment

Working...
                    X