No announcement yet.

Carl Johanneson Vs Femi Fehintola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Johanneson Vs Femi Fehintola

I like carl, but I’m rooting for femi in this fight…tha guys had a ****ed up life. Check out this article…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai...0/soboxx20.xml

man, johanneson was just way too powerful. femi looked like he could box, but this was a mismatch, a boy taking a beating from a man.

Comment

Did you know hes the grandson of former Heavyweight champion Ingemar Johanneson

Comment

By the off chance, does anyone know the name of the song or the name of the artist whose music Fehintola made his ring walk to? I've heard this in a number of places before, including a few Nigel Benn ringwalks, but I've never been able to find out what it is.

Comment

Femi won the first 2 rounds, by the end of the second I honestly thought if he kept it up he could have lasted till the end and outpointed him decisively, but as soon as Johanneson lands anything worth bragging about, he crumbled.

I would love to see Johanneson vs Barrios, that'd be a cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
            Did you know hes the grandson of former Heavyweight champion Ingemar Johanneson

No he isn't. He is related to the former Leeds United footballer Albert Johanneson. A South African.

Comment

Working...
            X