No announcement yet.

Cant sleep, wont sleep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant sleep, wont sleep.

So, i watched a bit of Braveheart, got nice and sleepy, dozed off for maybe an hour, than, im wide fukin awake. After thinking with my palm about a big girl i once knew, and all the depraved things i could have (and should have) done to her, she would have loved it, a right dirty bugger this one. After sinking into a shallow pool of dark and depressing thoughts, and realising how ****ing old i am and how im gona die without telling someone about this tramp i know who looks really cool in a stinky kinda way, I listened to everything on my ipod for hours, and eventually decided to get the **** up.

Now im watching friends.

Since wen was Rachel pregnant??? I wish Ross would punch Joey in his fat face.
    I swear i could fit Rachel up my bum. She looks tiny, and having no pointy bits, or jagged edges should easily slip up my bum. Unlike Pheobe. She'd be a bloody nightmare.

WAKE UP U LAZY BASTARDS!!!
    DAMN U ALL!!!

Chandler looks like a fat Elvis without the jump suit.
    If i made the show, Joey would walk around wanking all the time. Monica would force Chandler to smoke heroin and pimp him out on the Las Vegas strip.
    Pheobe should have a wizards long white beard, and try to hang herself with it. Ross would hide Racheal up his gorky bum, where all the dinosaurs fossils come from.

Plus, Tom Selleck would still be Magnum.

Comment

Twinkle twinkle little star, and the ABC nursery rhyme, have the same tune.

Raymond is right. Everyone loves him?? His wife is nice. I dont love him. But id poke her several times, with a fork to stop her exploding in the microwave.

They should change the name of the show to "Everyone pokes Raymonds wife with a fork".

Im starving. Goodnite homies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
        So, i watched a bit of Braveheart, got nice and sleepy, dozed off for maybe an hour, than, im wide fukin awake. After thinking with my palm about a big girl i once knew, and all the depraved things i could have (and should have) done to her, she would have loved it, a right dirty bugger this one. After sinking into a shallow pool of dark and depressing thoughts, and realising how ****ing old i am and how im gona die without telling someone about this tramp i know who looks really cool in a stinky kinda way, I listened to everything on my ipod for hours, and eventually decided to get the **** up.

Now im watching friends.

I swear i could fit Rachel up my bum. She looks tiny, and having no pointy bits, or jagged edges should easily slip up my bum. Unlike Pheobe. She'd be a bloody nightmare.

DAMN U ALL!!!

If i made the show, Joey would walk around wanking all the time. Monica would force Chandler to smoke heroin and pimp him out on the Las Vegas strip.
        Pheobe should have a wizards long white beard, and try to hang herself with it. Ross would hide Racheal up his gorky bum, where all the dinosaurs fossils come from.
        good lord! you must have been in a mood last night!
        were you delirious from a fever or something? lmao!

i have said it before and i will say it again, "you are a sad, strange, little man and you have my pity. farewell!" lol!!!

Comment

Wow, ive done the same thing. Listen to everything on your mp3 player!

I do that when im feelin low about a girl :<

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru

Now im watching friends.

DAMN U ALL!!!

i thought i was the only one who felt like that, wlecome to my world, Guvnor

Comment

hate them times when you cant sleep

recently i did a bad thing and thought entire life was falling apart

then...went to bed and was crazy

i thought it was time to wake up but id only been in bed an hour

Comment

Originally posted by beeatch!
                i thought i was the only one who felt like that, wlecome to my world, Guvnor
                LOL ahhh you ****ing kill me beeatch.

Comment

lol, how comes when you can't sleep all the embarrassing **** that ever has happend leaps to your mind?

Comment

When I sleep, I dream about giant Tomatoes coming to haunt me.

Comment

Working...
                    X