Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago murder rate worse than Afghan war dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye actually said this is in a song "314 soldiers died in Iraq........509 died in Chicago."

Comment

So we're comparing untrained kids to trained Soldiers?????????

Comment

How ironic is it that Chicago has the country's strictest gun control laws.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          How ironic is it that Chicago has the country's strictest gun control laws.
          Proves gun control isn't the answer, because it's easy for criminals to acquire them illegally.

In fact, honest citizens being allowed to own guns to protect themselves prevents murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Proves gun control isn't the answer, because it's easy for criminals to acquire them illegally.

In fact, honest citizens being allowed to own guns to protect themselves prevents murders.
            Just common sense but it seems that some people are too dumb to understand it or too disingenuous to admit the fact.

Comment

So Afghans live don't count?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Kanye actually said this is in a song "314 soldiers died in Iraq........509 died in Chicago."
                And a million Iraqis died

Comment

My girlfriend and I had discussed taking trip to Chicago this summer. I think we may have to scratch those plans and go somewhere else.

Comment

This world is a crazy place.

I thought Chicago was supposed to be real nice with the Loop, U of Chicago et al?

Comment

The "number of U.S. troops" is what's being stated here. That does not include locals, of which most reports indicate there have been more casualties compared to soldiers, by far. Also this does not include other allied forces aiding the Americans. Basically this articles states some random facts in a way to make them sound scary and meaningful, but really nothing interesting is being said.

Comment

Working...
                      X