Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Trying To Check All The Loma Ass Kissing ON ESPN AND THEY TURNING ON HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Ward has his mind clouded by racial topics since the kova fights.

He got dragged into bitterness that cloud his smart mind.

Crawford is ranked number one over Loma by ESPN which is not pretty much obvious regarding bud's recent oppo...
    Not privilege for Loma IMO

He was wrong and unprofessional IMO.

Loma is a sensational fighter.

I remember virge and ward bashing the rigo win "border line criminal" then being all impressed by Spence Vs Garcia.
    As much as I dislike Andre Ward for being a dirty fighter, he's not a racist. He got approached by LDBC guys before asking why he isn't supporting Black america etc. etc. and then he called them racist for it.

But Andre Ward just dislikes other fighters getting the fame that he never had. He sounds like a straight up hater for it when he criticizes certain fighters like Lomachenko.
    Last edited by Thraxox; 04-13-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Crawford is ranked number one over Loma by ESPN which is not pretty much obvious regarding bud's recent oppo...
      Not privilege for Loma IMO
      On air they said Lomachenko is ESPN p4p#1

Comment

What is it about Ward that gets people so bent? Just another fighter. Hes allowed to have an opinion just like all of us. Its NOT fcn gospel. Move on. Sound like a bunch of jealous high school girls.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          On air they said Lomachenko is ESPN p4p#1

Then they changed after that Loma can crushing...

You will see they will do the same with bud next...

That's marketing...

Comment

Then they changed after that Loma can crushing...

You will see they will do the same with bud next...

That's marketing...
            said it before loma won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              As much as I dislike Andre Ward for being a dirty fighter, he's a racist. He got approached by LDBC guys before asking why he isn't supporting Black america etc. etc. and then he called them racist for it.

But Andre Ward just dislikes other fighters getting the fame that he never had. He sounds like a straight up hater for it when he criticizes certain fighters like Lomachenko.
              I didn't say ward is racist, I said he sometimes biased and bitter... especially towards Loma for whatever reason...

He complained about ldbc pulling out the race card yes...

Then did the same with ESPN crew lol

Ward is better than that IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                What is it about Ward that gets people so bent? Just another fighter. Hes allowed to have an opinion just like all of us. Its NOT fcn gospel. Move on. Sound like a bunch of jealous high school girls.
                The title?

Comment

I like both fighters but they will never fight each other. Loma lost to Salido, never should have taken the fight. Bud Crawford is in arguably in the most loaded division in boxing. Until Bud loses I think Loma has to ranked under Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    People pay for ESPN and IMO Ward was garbage because of him clearly sounding himself like a jealous high school girls as you said.

You have the right to criticize his performance, he ain't no nsb poster...

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      Ward was a great fighter but doesn't like to give credit where it's due a lot of the time.

We all know he got a gift against Kovalev in their first fight too. That man is not undefeated.

He retired because he was petrified of guys like Bivol too.

- -Son of Golum overall even a dirtier fighter than Salido, but worse is a major league Sissy always needing the ref in his pocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X