Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Former two division champion Timothy Bradley was very impressed by Saturday's performance by IBF welterweight king Errol Spence (25-0, 21 KOs). Spence dominated four division world champion Mikey Garcia over twelve rounds of action to win a lopsided unanimous decision at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True story.

Comment

Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.

Comment

To see Mikey broken like that.. Spence actually held back significantly at times. I have never felt as badly for a fighter as a did for Mikey as much as he had that coming. He entered that arena as a man and left as a boy. Entire world capsized.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          To see Mikey broken like that.. Spence actually held back significantly at times. I have never felt as badly for a fighter as a did for Mikey as much as he had that coming. He entered that arena as a man and left as a boy. Entire world capsized.
          He got what he deserved he knew damn well he had no business going up that high agianst the best ww today but he chose to sell out he sold his undefeated record for that payday

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.
            its hard to take you seriously when you dont even know the difference between you're and your.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              there are weight divisions for a reason, props to mikey for taking on the challenge and fighting the boogeyman of the welterweight division however i would have preferred if he stayed at 135 and fought lomachenko. i would still love to see that fight. i think mikeys best weight is 135 and he could also do well at 140. he is simply too slow and too small for 47.

Comment

yes he did look foolish. look at his body. pizza eating fool

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  He got what he deserved he knew damn well he had no business going up that high agianst the best ww today but he chose to sell out he sold his undefeated record for that payday
                  Nope. One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. Both of which could be top 5 all time worst business moves ever.

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                    there are weight divisions for a reason, props to mikey for taking on the challenge and fighting the boogeyman of the welterweight division however i would have preferred if he stayed at 135 and fought lomachenko. i would still love to see that fight. i think mikeys best weight is 135 and he could also do well at 140. he is simply too slow and too small for 47.
                    "Weight divisions" my ass.

Mikey Garcia's complete lack of skill is what lost him that fight. You got eyes, pal?

Comment

Working...
                    X